Reviews for All Or Nothing
lehmon chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
im new so not sure wut i doing just yet. but i rlly like this poem! It reminds me so much of my ex bf. You are a great poet and i hope to read more of ur poems.
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
wow i know the feeling. extremly relateable.
smile for the sunshine chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
i know what this feels like, too. i am so sorry you had to go through that feeling. i understand it and hate to see when others have to go through it. know you're not alone.

the poem was really well written. each heartfelt word created fluency and pretty pictures of truth. loved it.

you've got talent, girl. ]
Basnirka amaterka chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
I liked this poem less than the one I've just reviewed (Forever) but I rate it still quite high for

- the theme (reminded me of my first poem ever "Choices" from this summer - seen from the here-and-now perspective looks like happy times)

- expressions used

- the transcending inoffensive downrightness

- courage to display vulnerability.

With respect, b a
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Beautiful in it's straightforward and blunt fashion. You could say this hit me somewhere because of some distant memory I've buried a long time ago. The feelings well-exprssed, but honestly, the poetic appeal to this compared to your previous poems seems a little diminished. Still a good poem though.
Needa S chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Great emotions, awesome write. Write on.
Hidden Lies chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
I like this, no it isn't your best, but I really do like it. You expressy yourself well.
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Wow. That really got to me. It's a longer poem than you usually write, and I have to say that I love this one. Especially the first and last stanza. Very, very beautiful _

Much love, Rosanna.
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Between the end of everything heart knows,

And the beginning of what soul seeks for,

There's an immensity so vast & wide,

Where others have explored as desert waste,

Or immeasurable oceans profound,

Where heart's small bark of met catastrophe,

¿But, what is soul to do at life's shipwreck,

Except to flee from flames to somewhere new?

Where coastline doesn't jut into keel's depth,

Or, hate's torpedos cannot devastate,

The fragile bottom of life soul drifts on;

There's no amends to make for treasure lost,—

That precious time that will only come once,

Except to know that freedom's loneliness,

Can be a path for heart & soul's Eden.
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
wow i love this one! there are tons of good lines, i don't even know where to start! i love the "i'm five and crying again" part that's my favorite. keep up the great writing! i hope things get better though
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
wow this is really good. i really loved the line "im five again crying" and the last entire stanza. keep writing! :D
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Wow. I don't know if I've ever read a poem this long from you! I really enjoyed it. There was so much emotion and I'm actually crying here. I can just so completely relate, and it's just all coming back to me. I'm speechless. Keep writing!

Anna _