Reviews for Don Quixote
Definition chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Your sense of humour amazes me. It makes me burst out laughing (seconds later I'm rolling on the floor on all fours, pounding my fists against the ground)

Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating it a bit, but really, .great.

The last line gives the meaning of exasperation, if not, frustration. The first two lines remind me of Sir Cadogan (the over-confident knight in portrait in the book Harry Potter). Nicely done :o
disabled account chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
He, he, he. I do love Don Quixote.
Twilit Exaggerance chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I do like the wit inherent in your haiku's, Then. Good piece.
greenGalilee chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Okay, that does it. You are officially a god in my world. (And I'm risking eternity of burning in a river of fire for saying that, which doubles the meaning ;D.) Your haikus are absolutely some of the best and funniest I have ever read, and you can't imagine my delight when I find you have a new one about a book or author. It's especially great when I find one during an early class at school-makes my French classroom seem like a cloud of haiku heaven, which speaks volumes if you know my teacher, trust me. This one is absolutely hilarious. I adore the change of tone and view between the second and third lines.

I'm going to send this to all of my friends so they can give you countless praise as well.

Cheers.
BearHeart chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
I love the story of Don Quixote. You have a knack for making me smile. Just your quixotic sense of humour, I guess.
Basara chapter 1 . 10/1/2006