Reviews for The Devil and I
Sayae chapter 11 . 10/17/2006
Haha...I never expected that! I love it! No carpets on the floors...dismal indeed. I like the plot line so far and can't wait to see what you come up with next. The two of them living together will definitly make a nice "Boom"...very very cool!
KaiaLeigh chapter 11 . 10/17/2006
hope u update again soon.
KaiaLeigh chapter 10 . 10/17/2006
new gf huh. this should be interesting.
KaiaLeigh chapter 9 . 10/17/2006
LOL!
KaiaLeigh chapter 8 . 10/17/2006
still liking it
KaiaLeigh chapter 7 . 10/17/2006
falling into chocolate, too funny!
KaiaLeigh chapter 5 . 10/17/2006
cool
KaiaLeigh chapter 3 . 10/17/2006
m chocolate
Ollie May chapter 11 . 10/17/2006
most fabulous, m'dear. Holy crap, those two living together is like putting a box of explosives next to a box of matches. That should be fun!

Update soon as you can por favor

Ollie May
KaiaLeigh chapter 2 . 10/17/2006
this is original, cool.
girlimposter chapter 10 . 10/17/2006
this is halaraious its CRAZY if you dont keep going on hah the whole hey this is my new girfriend thing is awesome...keep going ...dying for your update...
Sure as the Dawn chapter 10 . 10/17/2006
Great chapter! And FINALLY this site is up i'm so HAPPY! You don't need to work on ANYTHING. Update soon! :)
Spazifiedcheerio chapter 10 . 10/17/2006
awesome plot! keep writing!
xMsxUnlucky92 chapter 10 . 10/17/2006
I love it! I hope you update soon, okay? Haha... Luci... -laughs-
Ollie May chapter 10 . 10/17/2006
FP is working again, I beat some tough writer's block, and THEN you post more of this story! can life get any better than this? Without the aid of chocolate.

Damn, poor jessica. Getting ganged up on by her parents and lucifer and dennis. I love how when Lucifer sends the bed image into her brain she chases it away by thinking of pumpkins. That gave me a laugh.

Fabulous stuff, please update soon!

Ollie May