Reviews for The Devil and I
evian chapter 26 . 8/31/2008
what happened man? .. update pls..
Evian12 chapter 26 . 8/6/2008
Please update.. it's been a while..!
rosieroo chapter 26 . 8/1/2008
great story! i love it how lucifers nice and funny, and its not dark like some others, though they are good

plz update soon!
JustAnotherLibroLover chapter 26 . 6/27/2008
Oh My God! I love this story so much! Hilarious! Please update soon!
luvlurve chapter 26 . 2/5/2008
hey gailey..

lydia here. ((:

i like ur story, those its quite fluffy. could be developed much more deeper. but i guess it goes with the fluffy light-hearted feel. btw, you make hell sound like a mansion painted red and the devil sound like a nice guy. tsk.
marikamaroca chapter 26 . 1/24/2008
keep up the good work
witchwriter chapter 26 . 1/23/2008
. make your chapters longer, they're good, but i need them to be longer ...wah...I'm going to sue you.. evilly sincere
your reader chapter 26 . 1/21/2008
Glad you came back! Thrilled to hear you know the ending to "Devil & I." I've just been so frustrated about these fictionpress stories that never end.

Um, I can't really say which story ideas on your profile are the best, because there's not enough information about them.
sousie chapter 25 . 1/5/2008
update soon
black ennui chapter 25 . 11/4/2007
she's quite forward, for not even knowing if he returned her feelings... but it was a cute ending, all the same.

: )

do update soon!
KissesandButterflies chapter 25 . 8/15/2007
beautiful. P I laughed in every single chapter. i really hope you get time to finish it off. ] Lucifer is absolutely awesome. xD
Midnight Artist chapter 10 . 8/10/2007
LOL, that was funny!
Midnight Artist chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
LOL, This gives a good amount of insight into the character. Their selfesteem, attitude and that sort of thing.

Not to mention it's just funny too.
dream789 chapter 25 . 8/7/2007
love this chapter so cute. and it made me smile. thank you
atreyu love chapter 25 . 7/16/2007