Reviews for The Devil and I
Sayae chapter 21 . 3/21/2007
Lol...Lucifer reminds me of this cute third grader...or ironically of Kuzco from "The Emperor's Groove". How odd. But I love him nonetheless. You did took long but it was worth it. Please write sooner this time though :P
Sure as the Dawn chapter 21 . 3/21/2007
I sense some jealousy! UPdate soon! I'm glad that you are back!
cheerios92 chapter 20 . 3/11/2007
update! :D

haha not bad, comapred to the cliche hot jock meets loner girl concept, new and original! :D
AubriannaKnight chapter 20 . 1/29/2007
I always love a good devil story and this very interesting, but the only problem i have is that i think the devil is to naive to be the devil. Considering he is the devil and spreads sin he would know what money is, because money can tie into sin depending on how it's used.
grizzabela chapter 20 . 1/25/2007
I love the story so far. I hope you update soon.
witchwriter chapter 20 . 12/16/2006
A nice way to end the chapter. I can't wait for more. Evil!
livine chapter 20 . 12/14/2006
interesting story plot you got there.. love to read more. update soon please! thks!
Valiant McBlack chapter 20 . 12/13/2006
Hey! Sorry I've never reviewed...I actually started reading this once before but I believe someone stole the computer from me after a brief dinner and I couldn't refind your story for a while. But I'm glad I did because this is just too funny.

I love stories with the devil in it (no...I'm not satanic, just really strange) like "The Black Jewels Trilogy" by Anne Bishop. So good! And in this story he's quite adorable though I can't wait for those devilish tendencies to emerge. Just a question...is Jessica really an angel? Like, did she actually die or was she born that way?

Thanks for a good read! I'll check up on this for an update!

~Valiant McBlack
dream789 chapter 20 . 12/11/2006
very very good. can't wait for the next chapter
marikamaroca chapter 20 . 12/11/2006
aw what a cliffy

write more soon?
anon chapter 20 . 12/10/2006
hm im liking the twist. it should be fun to see lucifer in jealous mode if hes going to do that. anyway its a cool story, keep writing!
InsanePhoenix chapter 20 . 12/9/2006
Oh Heh jess is in a bit of a pickle lol good chapter :)
swoas chapter 20 . 12/9/2006
wow short chapter. it was ok though. nothing really exciting happened until the end :'( cliffhangers suck
x-kit-x chapter 20 . 12/9/2006
Wow, this is a really fantastic story and very original. I can't wait to read more so please update soon and good luck. I really want to see where their "relationship" is headed. Who's Ethan?
Sweet Child chapter 20 . 12/9/2006
Your story is really interesting. The characters are just plainly different, not the stereotype. That's what makes them so great. Although, Jessica does have insecurity issues. Lucifer's great. He just makes the story... shine. Update soon, will ya?
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »