Reviews for The Devil and I
chippychip chapter 20 . 12/9/2006
Cool chapter, but i really would like it to be more lengthy. I liked how lucifer mentioned ethan in his mind because that got me thinking about that. But truth be told, i really had wished tbat he would say a little more about ethan that that. Next time try to make the chapter more juicy!
Sure as the Dawn chapter 20 . 12/9/2006
I LOVED this chapter. I really hope you update soon, or as soon as you can. Don't worry about the short chapters. What content you DO have in the SHORT chapters is very good. Update as soon as you can! ;)
rainbowhead chapter 9 . 12/9/2006
I'm really liking your story so far even though I've only gotten to chapter 8. i can never find a good story that I keep reading past the first page but yours is the first. it's going good, i like it a lot :)
Sayae chapter 20 . 12/9/2006
Woa...what a hit for the devil. Ouch...ok...stupid question. How the hell did he knew the number of hairs on his head? I loved the chapter. I always liked his POV. Great job.
ran-away chapter 19 . 12/8/2006
not many stories can make me laugh. well yours did, great job on it )

i didn't really like how the king of hell was that nice though.. make him mean! like..

burning the paperboy when he comes late or something. haha,

keep up the good work!
dream789 chapter 19 . 11/16/2006
very very very good. i like alot
chippychip chapter 19 . 11/14/2006
Wow man i love your story! It's so original, and funny, and amusing. I love it when i see the intimacy between Lucifer and Jessica, it's so cute and amusign it makes my face beam.

My only criticism is that you ned to make your chapters a LOT longer like 2-3 tumes what you have. It's cute, but a little weird how Lucifer seems to enjoy almost everything that humans do. Maybe you should add one or two thigns that he doesn't like for a change. I mean he is the devil right? there has to be a few things he doesn't like about humans and earth.

Good luck with the story, can't wait to read more! This is probably my number one story to keep checking for updates now.
witchwriter chapter 19 . 11/13/2006
I LIKE creepy. Cool chap can't wait!

Evil!
chippychip chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
Nice job with this, good luck.
Sure as the Dawn chapter 19 . 11/13/2006
These past two chappies were pretty interesting. Update soon! ;)
Sayae chapter 19 . 11/13/2006
Wow...nothing makes a story mpre interesting than a peek in the future. The tarot readings are very interesting and acurate sometimes. The story is getting more interesting by the chapter.
dream789 chapter 18 . 11/3/2006
very very good. love it
witchwriter chapter 18 . 11/3/2006
Very cool Tarot reading, I thinking of picking it up myself
Caleum chapter 18 . 11/1/2006
yey, update-ed-ness! that tarot card reading is a good idea and the thing with the pink. GENIUS!

keep typing!
Sayae chapter 18 . 11/1/2006
Great chapter. The tarot card reading was excellent. She got some good cards and most were with Lucifer. He must have ben amused from the reading.
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »