Reviews for The Juggler
MaryCurly chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
I really like this poem. The lines "This seems nothing new/To me" are interesting because we all have talents and things we do in our daily lives that may seem awesome to others, but to us just come naturally.

Also, the way taking pictures is described is so detailed; it really let me get inside the photographer's mind and know how picture-taking is seen from an artist's point of view. ]

-Loopy

p.s. Thank you for your reviews! And to answer your question about X Marks the Spot...It was written about my ex, who I have asked to not speak to me for a while, even though (as I hear) he has a lot to say. That's what the X is for.
Sakura Taking chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
This creates vivid and sad imagery. I like the subtle use of metaphors (or what I thought were metaphors). Very story-like feel to it. Nice work with the somewhat cliff hanger at the end. Good job!
felicia13 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
I actually liked this one a lot! Great images. "Then I begin shooting them", for one. A camera for a gun, a gun for a photograph ... it's nice.

The ending was sad ... ( the sad face says "Sad ..." It just seemed to hang a bit, like a good story ending, you know it goes on, but that's left up for your inferences. It's a good thing.

Well ... la!

Felicia.
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Well written. I like this. You have a fascinating style of writing. Keep writing!

Anna _