Reviews for stages
Amethystars chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
I don't understand, but then I don't think I'm meant to. Still, a little bit less cluelessness would make the reading more enjoyable.
r chapter 5 . 10/4/2006
asfasfa the 'happy' chapter. Again, the tongue service line rules all. There was something else I liked, I was thinking about it quite randomly in bed earlier... OH, of all the things for me to specifically remember, the bit about where the rings ended up. Like, falling down the heating vent. For some reason, the details like that worked really well for me, as a reader.
r chapter 4 . 10/4/2006
This used to be one of my favorites, for the visuals alone. Now, rereading it, I'm not AS fond of it. Could just be my mood, I dunno. I like the detail at the beginning, the facial changes. :-?
r chapter 3 . 10/4/2006
Eugh, this one is almost stifling to read. The tone of it is very uncomfortable, very sickening. Well, obviously. And not very much of it makes sense to me, the references and such, but it doesn't have to for me to comprehend the gist of the story.
r chapter 2 . 10/4/2006
This is one of my favorite sections. I like the image of the ballet tights, and the line: "If you could name five things wrong with your life I’d eat these fucking things." And the best image is uh, the bit with the tripping on the nylon during the fouettes.