Reviews for Suscerious Illiminutions
TT-da-lamanite chapter 7 . 6/26/2007
friggin right 300 is amazing shit that was a good movie!
Bob Evans chapter 7 . 6/19/2007
Wow, I didn't know this was actually still going. It's been, what? half a year since the last entry? But that's the thing with randomness; you never know when it'll come out.

Pyro Ghost chapter 6 . 12/23/2006
I love how random everything is.
Bob Evans chapter 6 . 12/17/2006
Man, you need to get DSL or something, cuz it sounds like your Internet is a pain in the butt sometimes. Also, love the "OI!"; got a friend who uses that non-stop. Also, is your "Down With the Sickness" in Auckland?

Hawk Raskenark chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
I have no idea what I just read...but I liked it! Random, funny...and just overall very enjoyable.

But still...what did I just read?
Bob Evans chapter 4 . 11/16/2006
This poem brings tears to my eyes...from all the laughter. How the heck did you come up with that? Now that's humor.

Ben Wuest chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
New The Chaos Theory story debuting Friday, aren't you excited?

B.

P.S. I don't know you, but I know Bob Evans, so I looked into his recommended authors to send out this message and read one of their works. By the way, I liked this... but I'm confused. Where are you going with this piece?
Bob Evans chapter 3 . 11/12/2006
I am still kicking myself for not having read this earlier. Sometimes the shortest things are the best. ;)

~Bob Evans

P.S. Do we get to hear more about crazy stuff in school?
Mr.Satire chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Wow. Great poem for recital at coffee houses while wearing wireframe glasses and a beret and snapping the fingers on your free hand!

Bongo drums not included.

Seriously, though, I like it. It makes very little sense, yet seems very profound. Churn the dude... Churn the dude...
Elochai chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Dude. This is deep. Fucking deep.

I love your work.