Reviews for A Slice of Gothic Pie
shadowcat86 chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Heh... funny.

I like the use of simile )metaphors, and personification.

Why run from pie, though?
Mystified chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Hahaha. Being able to do this, to build such a stage for the topic of pie, marks you as skilled writer.

Doesn't that news make you happy? You should celebrate with pie.
PerpetualBliss44 chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
This was funny! I liked it a lot, everyone needs a good giggle-piece every now and then. Extra points for it being a well written giggle-piece!

Nice job.
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
lol, funny. I hate cherry pie. So I changed it to blackberry D hehehe... would be laughing my head off right now if I didn't feel slightly icky from eating a little too much sweet... how appropriate for me to read this now... lol.

D Maranwe Telrunya
fictitious facades chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Wow. thats amazing use of imagry. We did free writes in english the other day and someone wrote something kinda like this about apple sauce. I love this!
roses on a grave chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
well i know eating can induce guilt in some, but you portrayed outright agony! hahaha this is a brilliant idea..i love it, now i'm dreaming of pie...yum.
Randomisation chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
luv it - funni!
Frore chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Haha, tis me on you acount! I should wreak havoc, but I'll be nice. This is effing awesome, and I'm proud of you turning our convo into this masterpiece! Keep it up love!
Stormie Greye chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Hahaha, this was great. XD Very sarcastic and just as amusing. Though I kinda want some pie now...hmm...