Reviews for Little Red's Fairy Tales: Book 2
RoxxorzBoxxerz chapter 16 . 7/13/2008
Can't. Wait. For. More. but alas i will, cause I'm head over heels for this fic, and the brilliant writers, cheers!
Raccoon Loon chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
This is a great series! I don't really understand why it has so little reviews. The character interaction is interesting and the add-ons or hints of other fairy tales make it really fun. It also makes those really long paragraphs that seem to drag on and on actually funny or entertaining.

Wolf and Red have one of the most interesting relationships to read about for me and they seem to have more secrets or something, I can't really put my finger on it, but it seems like there's always something more to read about.

The details are good and I can actually imagine it but it's not that exaggerated that I would have to struggle to think of how it would look like or that I would have to find a dictionary to find out what those words would mean.

Red's insults makes me bubbly inside, for whatever reason that would be (Maybe I just like insults in general?), and it makes me want to (Choose one or more of the following: shout, yell, cry, say, exclaim, ejaculate, eat) them.

I love how you put yourselves into the story and how much Irony there is without overdoing it. I could go on and on, but I'm just gonna stop right here and say that this is one of the best stories I've ever read. Ever. Can't wait for your next update!
Liviania chapter 16 . 1/31/2008
Ooh, the second section seems very foreshadow-y. (I have no desire to replace that with a "real" word.)

Actually, drag queens can be very attractive.

akutan chapter 16 . 1/29/2008
*does a dance*

WHOOT! UPDATE!

You're kinda going slow on the plot but it was funny when Red goosed Wolf! That missing book...

Ugh. Now I have an Idea. That's bad.

*slinks off*

...

*runs back*

WHAT'S WITH THE COMPETITION? I'M GETTING CONFUSED.
Checkerspades chapter 15 . 1/26/2008
It got a bit confusing for me when you started using the dwarfes names (my brain started switching languages all the time. Well, that's what you get for being swedish I guess)

I totally love this! Keep writing, I'll sit here waiting for the next chapter, while making my room to a chaoszone
Liviania chapter 15 . 11/30/2007
That's so sweet! Both Wolf getting rid of Neil and Red resolving to get to know Wolf better.

akutan chapter 14 . 11/23/2007
I am PHYSICALLY restraining myself from begging for a new chapter. Instead, I will wait patiently for up to two years if necessary. After that, I don't know.

Wolf is so flighty...

Stop flirting and expecting to be welcomed back home to your wife!

Red is totally justified in being angry at Wolf! He should keep his libido on a tight leash if he wants anything out of Red!
Liviania chapter 14 . 10/17/2007
Yay, Snow! And poor Wolf . . . just when their relationship was getting into a groove.

idontwannapopuponsearchengines chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
IRONIC oVERPOWERS- CRACKS MEUP. lol. love it. Read and review me please.
Tchy chapter 13 . 9/9/2007
I think I'm going to have to reread some bits of the story... I think I've forgotten some things. xDD

Red is so cute... Glad to see he's finally starting to warm up to Wolf properly. -
Tchy chapter 12 . 6/5/2007
Wow, this is so great! Please please update soon? I just found this stuff and, zomigawd, need more. Like. Now. I stayed up till one last night because I was reading this (wow, that can't be healthy o.O). Uhm... xD Yes. Obsessed fan much? Must go check the deviantART.
Liviania chapter 12 . 5/22/2007
I feel really sorry for Red, since his disguise can be easily seen through by the Queen. Haha, Wolf making fun of his kissing ability.

LIPSTICKFLAMINGOSROCKROLL chapter 12 . 5/21/2007
aw! they are soo cute! update soon!
LIPSTICKFLAMINGOSROCKROLL chapter 11 . 5/16/2007
AW! poor red! update soon!
Kaelidra chapter 11 . 5/16/2007
O_O Im going to cry... Red... without his hair... why couldnt they cut it half way and have him pretend to be a girl? Wolf wouldnt mind ;_;Oh, woe is Red...
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »