Reviews for Little Red's Fairy Tales: Book 2
Liviania chapter 10 . 5/6/2007
Poor little Red . . . though Snow will no doubt exonerate him once she wakes up!

Haha, I loved the ball scene. Red was so sweetly jealous of all of Wolf's dance partners.

LIPSTICKFLAMINGOSROCKROLL chapter 10 . 5/3/2007
Aww! update soon!
Rubadub chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Okay, so I just read the entirety of Little Red's Fairy Tales: Book 1 in one fell swoop and it's currently 3:00 in the morning.

Do you see what you do to me!

Hooking me with the amazing stories and plot lines and vibrant characters! It's a wonder I'm refraining from reading the other eight chapters of Book 2 tonight! I'd be up all night, literally!

As for this chapter in itself, you have a very nice knack for making things story-book-ish. When I read it I imagine my Gram reading it to me after tucking me in. A very nice feeling if you ask me... even if I'm a little old to be tucked in and read to.

And you left off with a cliffhanger :0! Poor Snow White!

Blah... I'm pretty much nodding off at the moment though so I'd just like to say that I pretty much love you right now and I'm going to go to sleep and dream naughty little dreams of Wolf and Red... Mwahaha.

Thank you for an imensely satisfying and literate -gasp- (unlike many other stories out there) read. Once again, you rock.

-Sandra
Meow chapter 9 . 4/16/2007
Yay! Another wonderful chapter! You got wolf in a tux *and* his birthday suit. I worship the paper you scribble on!
drooling fan chapter 9 . 4/2/2007
*gushes* That was awesome. Please keep writing! Update! Update!
LIPSTICKFLAMINGOSROCKROLL chapter 9 . 3/30/2007
Update sooN!
Kaelidra chapter 8 . 3/25/2007
That was NOT funny ;_; I actually believed in and wanted to start crying when I heard that Wolf had left, and I felt unnaturally angry with Azure o_O

But now that you put that teaser up, please get the really one soon, so I know what REALLY happens!
Liviania chapter 8 . 3/25/2007
Wow, I was totally fooled until the Author's comments after Azure's arrival . . . I can't wait for the real chapter eight. _

Kaelidra chapter 7 . 3/22/2007
O_O HOW COULD YOU DO THAT? Sadistic wh- *slaps hand over mouth* Er... sadistic... whoever you ares... yea.

I was really hoping to find out what his name was... hurry with the next chapeter!
LIPSTICKFLAMINGOSROCKROLL chapter 6 . 2/8/2007
OMG! AWW! please update soon!
Liviania chapter 6 . 2/4/2007
Poor Red. He just can't catch a break . . . and Wolf can't help but say the wrong thing.

Liviania chapter 5 . 1/15/2007
So Red accidently poisoned Snow White? And Wolf knows the Phantom of the Opera! (Kristine really made me laugh . . . "killed by a large bust."

LIPSTICKFLAMINGOSROCKROLL chapter 5 . 1/12/2007
UPDATE SOON!
Liviania chapter 3 . 11/6/2006
Oh...

Gosh...

*giggle*

Victor is one hilarious ditz.

Poor Hannah, if that's who she's ended up with for her prince.

Blackpnatherz chapter 3 . 11/4/2006