Reviews for Girl On My Mind
felicia13 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Cute, even if the girl doesn't exist. Not cute like a squealy fangirl seeing a puppy, but like ... halfway between sweet and obssessive.

It's good, so don't be put off by my weird definition of "cute". I think I need to sit for a few moments and try to collect my sanity ...

Thanks for the reviews. You're making me blush. Fun fact, Beauty is a Matter of Perception is really about my school. For real. For the record, I love your pieces, too.

Felicia.
sgshs chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
I love the idea of this poem; in love with a girl who doesn't even exist. But you could work on the rhymes a little as they tend to be quite sharp sounds, which could be made more subtle. But great work :]
Keith Anthony Power Campbell chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Personally I think that my poems fall into two categories: 1) The ones that rhyme, and 2) The good ones. Rhyme's alright, but you really have to ask yourself what you want to convey in your poem: An idea/feeling, or pairs of similar sounding words.
BrokenandBeautiful chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
It was...pretty good. Some of the rhymes are forced and you can tell that you dont really feel it. But it was a good idea! And a good start! keep trying!