Reviews for Shadow of Doubt
Antonia Gardiner chapter 8 . 5/17/2007
Very interesting story! I hope you will post a new chapter soon! :)
Stang65 chapter 8 . 5/17/2007
REALLY good chapter... she's in a lot of emotional upheaval right now... makes for an exciting, dramatic scene... Good job!

Update soon!
hedwigisnotdead chapter 8 . 5/17/2007
This is good, and I'm so disappointed there aren't any more chapters. Update soon!
sunflowersing chapter 8 . 5/16/2007
Yum! Breck is so sexy! I wish he would kidnap me. I would... m! Lol. Wel... ANYWAY...heh... Great chapter, so please update soon! I want to find out whats going to happen. So yes, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :-D

sunflowersing
ihrtbks chapter 8 . 5/16/2007
Umm...Okay. Leana is putting up a decent argument. I still don't understand why Breck kidnapped her. Maybe Breck will let her contact somebody now, though his 'it will make everything worse' speech wasn't bad.

Phantom'sLuv chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Update again soon, please! Great story.

Phantom'sLuv chapter 7 . 5/10/2007
Woah, that was really close. I seriously thought they would go through with it. Awesome story. Keep it going.

Sure as the Dawn chapter 7 . 5/10/2007
Well, all's fair in love and war. She needs to decide. Give breck a chance, or escape. She can't go between hot and cold.

Note: There is nothing wrong with this chapter. Just with the characer. But I think that was your point in a way, no? Update soon.
sunflowersing chapter 7 . 5/9/2007
Awesome chapter! Please update soon! :-D

sunflowersing
ihrtbks chapter 7 . 5/9/2007
So would she call it violation or not? Does he know where her cell phone is? Is Breck any good at comforting?

hellokiara chapter 7 . 5/9/2007
WHOO0A!

This chapter was so HOT! It's really sad how she started crying at the end [

but she had a chance to escape earlier in the story right?

Please update soon! xD
cherry617 chapter 10 . 5/9/2007
hey i like the story, but maybe the chapters could be a little longer
Sure as the Dawn chapter 10 . 5/7/2007
She really needs to give him a chance...I know I wouldn't. I would have done the same thing as her probably. But anyway. Since this is fictional, I think I'm right in saying that she needs to give him a chance. This story's good by the way. Update soon.
Phantom'sLuv chapter 10 . 5/5/2007
This story is awesome! Seriously. Its amazing. Please keep it going. I can't wait to read more! :)

ihrtbks chapter 10 . 5/5/2007
Interesting premise. Breck, no offense, seems EXTREMELY disturbed, though he has every right to be, with his family like that.

126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »