Reviews for Shadow of Doubt
bianca08 chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
yay! It looks like someone finally updated...well that was a nice chapter worth waiting for...the plot and character development is progressing rather nicely i must say...im liking leana's taking control of the situation and so overall the chapter is great as it is getting more realistic. I still don t get Breck though haha...he seems really erratic at times...weird guy lolz...looking forward to your next update...cheers

bianca
kris89 chapter 10 . 5/4/2007
this story definitly keeps you thinking. keep up the good work.
Stang65 chapter 10 . 5/3/2007
WOW! Dramatic! So the seemingly nice stalker/kidnapper guy really does have a dark side... Hm.
Erin Maureen chapter 10 . 5/2/2007
That was INTENSE! i loved it. I can't wait for your next chapter.

Seriously, update son, please!
sunflowersing chapter 10 . 5/2/2007
I never thought I was one for aggresiveness, but DAMN! That was hott! However, I believe that if the woman says no, she means NO! Anyway, I REALLY hope Breck doesn't turn out like his father. It would be so sad! :-( Please update soon again! I check my email for updates VERY often. As in, hm... maybe every 5 to 10 minutes. Yes. I'm obsessed with reading. Obviously I don't check during the day, but you know what I mean! :-D UPDATE AGAIN!

sunflowersing chapter 9 . 5/1/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! *sigh* PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Please please please please please, update soon! I'll be waiting for the update!

sunflowersing chapter 5 . 4/30/2007
Damn! That house is like a fantasy doll house. It sounds HUGE! I wish I could vaccation there every once in a while. Personally, I don't think I would be able to be in the big of a house (or mansion, rather) without more people. But hey, it is a FRIGGIN AWESOME PARTY HOUSE!

sunflowersing chapter 4 . 4/30/2007
So much for being a good boy! *wink wink* Man, that guy is sexy!

sunflowersing chapter 3 . 4/30/2007
Is he counting on stockholms syndrome? A man she knows nothing about, with a murdering/rapist father, kiddnapping her, saying he is in love with her. What's a girl to do?

sunflowersing chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! He sounds super hott, but she doesn't even know him! Okay. Breathe.

smagumelis chapter 2 . 4/18/2007
wonderful story. can't wait for you to update it.
Angel600 chapter 9 . 4/9/2007
Great Story keep up the good work
bianca08 chapter 9 . 4/9/2007
thanks for finally updating! well that was better but i still think it would be nice to see leana being more assertive with breck...maybe she could do something to surprise him? cant wait for more...update update ...cheers!
Stang65 chapter 9 . 4/8/2007
GREAT CHAPTER! Please update soon - I LOVE this story!
Mrs. Drama Lover chapter 9 . 4/8/2007