Reviews for Shadow of Doubt
bianca08 chapter 8 . 4/7/2007
heya...well you are a definitely a good writer, no question about i cant wait till you update and we learn how the plot develops...cause right now im kinda confused as to how its going to go and exactly what Breck expects of her...okay you do make a stalker seem hot but still i wanna know more about him and why he s doing this...maybe leana could ask him more questions? argh she really should, he s just too damn mysterious...pleasee pleasee update soon.
atreyu love chapter 8 . 4/1/2007
this story is really interesting :D update! please?
blondiexoxo chapter 8 . 3/31/2007
hey i really like it so far but im worried on how this is goinng to work out...hope u update soon
crazedreviewer chapter 8 . 3/31/2007
hey, i really REALLY like this story!, i'm surprised i haven't seen it b4, but anywayz, i can't wait 4 the next chapter, i need me a 'Breck' of my own...hope u update soon!
hellokiara chapter 8 . 3/31/2007
Aww you finally updated! You've been on my favorites list for such a long time. And you updated twice in one week it seems? Lol. Please try and update soon!

-Winker.P
Stang65 chapter 7 . 3/30/2007
Exciting! Can't wait for the next update!
His songbird chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
(mouth gaping, she blinks in shock) Wow. *blushes* You actually did it. You made it believable that she would succumb... (she shakes her head in disbelief) AMAZING.

I can't even believe how bloody appealing he is to me- and I know he's a stalker! *snorts* I suppose it's the unbridled passion he appears to have but still... HE'S A STALKER! *blushes furiously* This is utterly disturbing- and yet...DELICIOUS all at the same time... (smirking knowingly, she bursts) *LoL*

Well, if your readers are supposed to be in your characters' shoes, I'd say you've done THAT- IN SPADES. I'm quite sure this was what you intended Leana to experience; feelings of unmitigated desire and horror warring against eachother in her conscience. BRAVO. (she tosses a rose and curtseys low and humbly)

My curiosity's most CERTAINLY piqued now...
Stang65 chapter 6 . 3/22/2007
OMG! This is such a cute story! I like the whole plot and the characters are interesting too. Please update soon!
tlw1 chapter 6 . 11/11/2006
OK, the only word I can think of about Breck right now is "yummy."
Sweet Roisin Dubh chapter 5 . 11/11/2006
Yay! Thanks for the update. Breck's home sounds amazing. Is it based on a place you know, or is it made up?
Mila J chapter 5 . 11/11/2006
I love this story! Wow! You're such a great writer I can't believe how well you managed to write these things. I pictured everything perfectly because of how descriptive you were. I hope Breck isn't some abusive guy or anything but please update soon! Can't wait to find out what happenes next!
tlw1 chapter 5 . 11/11/2006
I'm still rooting for Breck - I know he could have handled all this differently, but I still really hope she can calm down and appreciate who he is. Am I just crazy? I shouldn't like a kidnapper, but I do!
Sweet Roisin Dubh chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
I know it's annoying to get reviews begging for updates, but don't leave me hanging! I really want to know what happens next!
tlw1 chapter 4 . 10/6/2006
I know I should think Breck is a creep, but I like him and feel myself rooting for him to win over her heart.
Eipur chapter 1 . 10/5/2006