Reviews for The Rose and the Thorn, Original version
Mai Credero chapter 75 . 12/3/2006
Ach, don't like suspense... Hmm, I like this panicky side; at least, now I do, when it really oculd be a hue emergency. I also like that she wouldn't get an abortion. Poor Dan, though...

Will be waiting patiently.
Twist130 chapter 75 . 12/3/2006
Good chapter, I'm hoping she isn't pregnant, but the signs are pointing to it...
tucker529 chapter 75 . 12/3/2006
I'm sorry about not giving a review for the last chapter, I started last night during youth group, then the power went out and the computer went blah as it always does (GRR!). I'm sorry about that. Now, on to the review.

I'm worried for Rebekah, even if it is just the late period put in with the stomach flew, because frankly, it could be something more then just that. Then that topped with worrying about whether or not she might end up havign to tell Dan that she's pregnant, or suspects that she might be pregnant, that might make it even worse then it already is. I don't know what to say about this chapter though, I'm not surprised that the worry is coming ater all of this... but... oh I don't know. I'll probably put in a longer review after the next chapter.

Emilee
ginnyellen chapter 75 . 12/3/2006
mmh... okay... let me get my thoughts organized.

weird chapter, but enjoyable nonetheless.

pregnant..mhh, ok, that's um- I can't say perfect at the time for her, cause that would mean that I am ready to get pregnant... and I am FAR from that. But I don't think it'll mess up the relationship, they just have to hide it for some time, and then it won't be any lethal problem to spread the word about it. "Slow and cautious" lol

okay, I have a question though..

"And I’ll do anything short of abortion to protect you. "

... dont let her get rid of it! (maybe I got the sentence wrong... I dunno I'm not quite myself today, but if I didn't..) DO NOT LET HER!

Though there have been all kinds of problems in the way, I still see this as a happy ending story . and I like it.

I'll be waiting 4 more!
Allison Smith chapter 75 . 12/3/2006
yeah you're spoiled.

but Very intense chapter! I liked it a lot...

And i was thinking earlier **Uh-oh morning sickness... ** and please tell me I was right. oh damn, I love putting characters through torture.
bright-silver-star chapter 75 . 12/3/2006
ok you've got me all nervous that shes pregnant now
MayaD chapter 75 . 12/3/2006
incredibley spoiled. . Hum Hom Hum, now I'm curious as to whether or not she is pregnant. I'm not panicky, probably because my head feels like the after affects of a nuclear war... Being sick is never a good thing... My only thought I think is: O.O WOW THEY'VE CHANGED A HECKUVA LOT. Like Dan has changed too, or maybe we're just seeing more of him whereas we didn't before... I'm thinking that you are great at character development. . good job.
EllYouSeeWhy chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
my freind told me about this site and this is the first story ive read and now im addicted. I'm not sure how this works but will there be anymore chapters and what were you saying about other books/sequels...im confusedx
Marshall Banana chapter 75 . 12/3/2006
It's great that you update so often, but that's probably why you get inconsistent numbers of reviews. People want to say something worthwhile to you, but can't always think of something everyday.

Please don't stop updating every day though!
behind these tears chapter 75 . 12/3/2006
OMG!

Please don't let Rose be pregnet.

I mean it would make their lives as harder then it already is.

Update soon!
Skye-Blue07 chapter 75 . 12/3/2006
OMG! i kinda hope she's preggers, cuz that would be cute! but at the same time, im kinda like, omg, omg, what's gonna HAPPEN? is dan gonna freak? is he gonna propose to her now? is he going to-dare i say it-JAIL? (starts crying) lol, i certainly hope not.
Sure as the Dawn chapter 75 . 12/3/2006
OMG! IS SHE PREGNANT! UPDATE SOON! I WANT TO FIND OUT! AW MAN! PLEASE LET THEM HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP!
Estelin chapter 75 . 12/3/2006
this story is getting to be really good becasue every time i read it i am sitting on the edge of my chair. keep up the good writing.
Gwyn Baranof chapter 75 . 12/3/2006
You are definitely getting that whole emotion thing down. I'm a little out of it myself, so I got nothing else. Update soon.
hawthorncharade chapter 75 . 12/3/2006
This is far too much suspense for me. SCREAM!

It's real sad to see Dan go to jail just because of this, I mean, who in the world (in america) doesn't do it below the age of 18? It would be a shame for his bright young future to be ruined because of one night.
1,162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »