Reviews for The Rose and the Thorn, Original version
Rayne Logan chapter 75 . 12/3/2006
Uh oh. I liked how Dan knew something was wrong, that's really cute :P Bless.

I wonder what Dan's reaction will be if she is pregnant ;)
CrystalFalls2004 chapter 73 . 12/2/2006
pregnant? ACK! That would be crazy. lol
Sure as the Dawn chapter 74 . 12/2/2006
Can't wait for the sequel! ;)
ginnyellen chapter 74 . 12/2/2006
nightmares nightmares nightmares... hate nightmares!

Mhh.. yeah, this chapter was a little strange... DIFFERENT I think describes it better.

I liked it. Yes, Dan's insane.. but aren't we all just a little twisted inside? In different levels, maybe.. but we all are. And money is an amazing catalyst to those crazy moments.

BACK OFF JENNA! lol I know you said she wasn't gonna be really important to the story, but that was my insant thought when I read that part.

and about alice... don't let her go back into drugs please please please please please!

the first book is almost over! congrats... I've enjoyed every single piece of it.

oh! before I forget, thank you for replying .

Ellen
Gwyn Baranof chapter 74 . 12/2/2006
Chapter 72:

I remembered what I was going to say. Okay, "I love you" is one of those phrases that just has to be returned with the exact same phrase otherwise it will indicate other things that were not intended. I understand that you don't want to sound repetitive, but... Well, the other thing was "It happened twice." That really doesn't fit them. Either word it differently, or just cut it out.

Chapter 73:

I got nothing to say.

Chapter 74:

About this current chapter...I love it. Really, you definitely succeeded in expressing the torment and emotions. I liked the whole thing with Jeremy. And the Jenna Williams thing was odd. I was definitely thinking that she was going to become important in some way. But she doesn't work. I know the guys don't pick up on the same things with the teacher, but it might be better if you had a guy's POV instead.
Rayne Logan chapter 74 . 12/2/2006
They both seem a little guilty for what they did... and I can see why, but its the real world here! C'mon.

And Bekah's dreams... poor girl. I wanna know what they mean though! She seems to have a lot of dreams... it would be cool if she was into dream interpretation or something... but I guess Bekah's more into science :P

This chapter gave a lot on what they were both feeling, but I haven't figured things out about Jeremy and Allison yet ;o
Sprkles620 chapter 73 . 12/1/2006
how long until she turns 18? i dont remember, i think she should wind up pregnant, its not like her parents would have to know until after she turns 18, it would definetly, be a good twist to the story!
Shannon-Bo-Bannan chapter 74 . 12/1/2006
It would WAY complicate things if Bekah got pregnant. I mean, if you plan in doing it, it's not all a bad idea, but right now it just doesn't... fit with the story. I don't know it htat made sense, but that's the best I can put it. I really want to find out how Allison and Jeremy would effect Bekah and Dan's relationship, so please get to that. :D I'm impaintent. Anyhoo, I still love it and I hope that you'll post soon!
AwakenedSpirit chapter 73 . 12/1/2006
Wow...just, wow... I finally caught up with you since I haven't had the chance to read lately, but seriously..wow! I had originally hoped they would hold out for a little bit longer, but I don't mind that much anymore. No matter which way you take the story, you make it amazing. I have faith in your writing style and choice of events, so honestly, all I can say is wow - I'm still speechless! And I'm also thrilled that you're going to write a sequel! I can't seem to find the right words to describe just how fantastic I think this story is, but it is...extremely...quite the masterpiece. Oh, and I don't really have an opinion on Bekah getting pregant, like I said before, whatever you chose to do, I'm sure it'll be wonderful!
vitreous chapter 73 . 12/1/2006
Wow...I can't believe they did it. And without protection. I really thought Dan would've thought of that. Great job on this story. I love it. ) And if Rebekah got pregnant...I think it'd be pretty scary for her but Dan would take care of her, right?

I went and watched the music video for "Don't Stand so Close to Me" and I've had the song stuck in my head all day.

Well, once again, I love your story! And keep up the good work! :)
SavRm4MiLuv chapter 73 . 12/1/2006
ok... sorry for not remembering, but what happened with jeremy and allison again? he cheated on her right? why would this effect rebekah? Besides my confusion, great after-thoughts chapter! way better than the first attempt when he was hating himself afterwards. omg, if she got pregnant... man! that would be crazy!
Twist130 chapter 73 . 12/1/2006
Uh oh. So they didn't wear protection?

I don't mean any offence or anything, but, really. That was stupid (on their part). Whatever happened to Dan being... you know, smart and collected?

But, actually, good chapter. I liked the part from Dan's point of view. I was actually surprised that he didn't think of any of the legal consequences afterwards. You know, start worrying about them.

Why don't one of them just go and get a day after pill or something?
Panda Hallows chapter 73 . 12/1/2006
wow O_O Panda in enternal shock. Must. Get. Air. *passes out*

great chapter :)
Autumn Reflections chapter 74 . 12/1/2006
ohh...the suspense.

suspense is good!...yeah...

good...i bet.
Alenor chapter 73 . 12/1/2006
heya, it's a good chappie. i'm glad you're gonna answer questions about why allison and jeremy impact their relationship and stuff. can't wait Alenor.
1,162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »