Reviews for The Rose and the Thorn, Original version
n.p-simmons chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
I like it, but not as much as the alternate version, which I'll admit, may be an unfair judgement as it has only just started where this one is completed... I'll be able to tell better if you decide to continue with the other one.*hint hint*

But what I do know is that I like Dan's characterisation better in 'Kiss From A Rose' because he's acting closer to his age than usual.

I do have a question though: why is Dan a history teacher in this version, whereas he is an enlgish teacher in most other versions?
Amy chapter 9 . 1/11/2010
I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely LOVE your story. I read all of what you have in less than a day, and I just can NOT wati to see what happens next, so I hope that you update soon! You're doing a great job!
Winter's Tale chapter 9 . 12/4/2009
...I need more...!

Your story is very addicting and I hope to see a new chapter up soon. :)
Lady R chapter 9 . 11/17/2009
Wow, it was much longer than I expected. I thought the original version was enough, but after reading your additions, this was good too. There is more anticipation on what will happen next.

Also midway, just something small, you wrote Ut-oh, did you mean Uh-oh?
Allie R chapter 9 . 11/16/2009
Wha? I love you story. It's addicting and has totally distracted me from a lot of homework. Hahaha
CaitlinEA chapter 9 . 11/16/2009
Haha. He went to her house...AGAIN.

Lmao. And she's the only one home as well. What a stalker. Haha.

I so cant wait for the next chapter.
jobrogirl1995 chapter 9 . 11/16/2009
OMG I love this chapter so much really funny and cute and can't wait to see whats going to happen next D
CaitlinEA chapter 8 . 11/14/2009
Hehe. Will there be kissing or sex between Rose/Becka and Mr Fields in later chapters?

Coz i hope so. Haha
Lady R chapter 7 . 11/13/2009
Yes, this one was funny. I like all the pet names.
Lady R chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
Ok, so after reading the first three chapters, you are right, it does seem a little lighter and cuter and I like it. I'm enjoying this new version.
jobrogirl1995 chapter 8 . 11/12/2009
Awesome chapter and the dream was not bad it was good. and Bekah is in trouble lol can't wait till next chapter
CaitlinEA chapter 7 . 11/11/2009
Turn left at the next right. Haha.

Is the story finished?
CaitlinEA chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
Is/was Kristen her brother/sister?
JC23polyanthus chapter 6 . 6/5/2009
i've just read this eloquence of how u used words with such honesty of the feelings that Bekah is going through,hooked me to this u will update it wrote beautifully,btw.
ber1719 chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
OMG I was completely into the story and then-bam you cut me off. Just kidding, but i do hope you update soon. :)
1,162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »