Reviews for The Rose and the Thorn, Original version
KaiaLeigh chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
I like you story so far, keep up the good work. :)
KaiaLeigh chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
nice chapter
SavRm4MiLuv chapter 7 . 10/6/2006
I like it! Keep writing!
Sophie Ulquiorra Allen chapter 7 . 10/6/2006
A very good few chapters. I'm glad you are fleshing out the characters, something which I can neglect to do in my writing. Kudos to you. Ooh, I wonder how her parents shall take this. I'm also glad that you make Rebekah get plastered, makes her much more believeable that way. Keep it up! ;)
Wiccan Poet chapter 6 . 10/6/2006
Sweet chapter, its cute. I dont know if this is just me, (which it probably is !) but i think she acts a little yougn for her age. I mean, I'm not that far off her age, and I acted older than that. I think maybe its the giggling, I dont know, but she still seems sort of chilidlike ? :S I dont know, I'm rambling n talking crap lol keep it up x
Rayne Logan chapter 6 . 10/6/2006
This is a lot different to your other stories, but I love it. Keep it up. Mr. Fields is just so cute :P

Bah. I have to go to this stupid reunion thing soon x_x

I'll try get a chapter of CBAG up tomorrow though.
Jugglingbearperformer chapter 5 . 10/5/2006
DUDE! Amazing ! I love it, please update!
Sophie Ulquiorra Allen chapter 4 . 10/5/2006
Heh, I just thought twas a cool coincidence. I like the way Bekah thinks, as she thinks alot like me. I'm interested as in why Fields treats her so casual-like. It is obvious, in some ways, that he is interested in her, but shouldn't they maintain a more business-like demeanor when together? Also, I don't know if you meant this, but Napoleon changed Josephine's name to Rose when they met. Sounded like a bit of parallel, Fields always calling Bekah 'Rose'. Keep writing! ;)
Wiccan Poet chapter 5 . 10/5/2006
Hey, I need more, I'm jumping between this and Backstory, its great how fast your updating this so fast. I love it. I hate how he calls her "little girl" though, ok, I suppose "little laddy" is a bit better...;) keep it up chick x
Rayne Logan chapter 5 . 10/5/2006
:O I wants MORE D:

And I LOVE Rebekah's middle name. Obviously. xD;

I've always adored the name Rayne, I wish I was actually called that. *pouts* My name is so boring. xDD;

ANYWAY. I can't wait for the update!
Sure as the Dawn chapter 5 . 10/5/2006
This story is awesome. But this chapter is the best so far. Keep the good work, and can't wait to see the romance btwn Beka and ? and her friends and ?
Once upon a smile chapter 4 . 10/5/2006
My name is alice too!I really like the story and the charaters, quite sad though, I don't wanna cry!
Sure as the Dawn chapter 4 . 10/4/2006
Love the Characters, love the fic, and that's all I have to say. *hint hint*I LOVE IT!
Right or Ryn chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
ick, mustaches. im trying not to judge, but ick!
Sophie Ulquiorra Allen chapter 3 . 10/4/2006
Hey, this was a very amusing chapter. I wonder what Field's story is about...can't wait to read the next installment. (Also, my name is Alice. That's just kooky.)
1,162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 Next »