Reviews for The Rose and the Thorn, Original version
Freaks for Jesus chapter 26 . 12/28/2006
she should so end up with dan! even though kevin is really nice.
Freaks for Jesus chapter 18 . 12/28/2006
oh the pain! the great pain! chica de jesucristo would love this!
Freaks for Jesus chapter 16 . 12/28/2006
the suspense is killing me! it's marvelous!
Freaks for Jesus chapter 10 . 12/28/2006
this stoy disturbs me but i like your frankness in it.
Kristina Suko chapter 36 . 12/14/2006
M... cliffhanger. I really like this story. I think I actually liked itbetter when we didn't know what Dan was thinking except through his letters.

Maranwe Telrunya
Kristina Suko chapter 33 . 12/12/2006
*sigh* 's a good story so far! I love it. Can't wait to see how it all works out!

Jerky school kids. *grumble grumble* lol

Kristina Suko chapter 26 . 12/12/2006
How COULD anyone be ticked off at Dan! It's so obvious that he cares for her! And it's obvious that he's scared, too.

Kristina Suko chapter 19 . 12/12/2006
O_o wow... She's kinda forward. lol, I like it. ;)

Kristina Suko chapter 18 . 12/12/2006
I love him! He's so awesome. Good guy. I feel sorry for Kevin, though. But oh well. good stuff, good stuff D

Kristina Suko chapter 11 . 12/12/2006
I'm glad he was honest with her. It made him more... um... respectable? no... more... m.. I can't think of the word... mroe worthy... sweeter ,more likeable... grr... anyways. I'm glad he put it out in the open.

Kristina Suko chapter 9 . 12/12/2006
I really, really like it! I guess it does seem a little bit weird that she's his student, but the age difference itself doesn't bother me. ;) can't wait to finish!

Kristina Suko chapter 7 . 12/12/2006
Aww.. I like it so far. D

Maranwe Telrunya
Kristina Suko chapter 3 . 12/12/2006
Hehe... that's kinda funny, although I don't know why. Just reading about her laughing makes me smile.
WTEmily chapter 74 . 12/11/2006
I can't begin to think about how Dan and Bekah are feeling. I also notice that Dan mentions "money" a lot now a days. Perhaps, now that there are serious problems arising, Dan will be more inclined into using his money for things he shouldn't.

I hope Bekah isn't 'beating herself up', as you describe it, too much for becoming pregnant. Everyone makes mistakes, big and small. She's a lot less impulsive for her age, which is a good thing. I didn't think about protection while they were sleeping together either.. for some reason I didn't even think about the possibility of pregnancy.
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
By the way, I liked the third picture of Dan the best. But the first hairstyle fits him the best so far as I have read...
1,162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »