Reviews for Orange and Tan
the upward glance chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
That was very interesting!

You have a way with description and setting that is very impressive.

I immediately had a sense of the world you created.

I love your writing style.

It's precise and descriptive in an effortless manner.

As for the story, it was a brief yet compelling examination of war, nihilism, and futility of human life in general.

I loved the detail about the destruction of the moon...an original and beautiful concept.

The action was well thought out and logical.

I just enjoyed it all around!

Anyway, I think you have great skill as a writer, and I shall be reading and reviewing the rest of your stories with earnest. :)

XOXO
Undrahas chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
This was a good one. It kind of gives a perspevtive of what soldiers might think or do in a situation. It just makes you think about what soldiers are going thourgh. Some of them think about there families, friends, and all...but toehrs think the war is just a waate of time sometimes, and that they should be at home with there families.

Well, anyway it was a good story.

-Undrahas

P.S. Please forgive any and all spelling mistakes, and typing mistakes...My typing is turning bad for some unknown reason.
Mr.Moran chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
THAT WAS AMAZING! i realy enjoyed that. i am quite partial to military sci-fi but that still was great. you described the characters mental state and personalty realy well but the image of him was abit vage. but it was still amazing!
brokendreams21 chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
NO! Don't die! Well, I must say...I have never EVER been a fan of sci-fi...but I'm procrastinating and I have nothing better to do. So...(however, I do like war-ish stories) I really liked the vast amount of detail that you used to describe the battlefield. You know what this reminded me of? Ender's Game. Ohmygosh. Anyways, really good job.

(PS I like the word shrapnel. It's a fun word to say. Good job again!)