Reviews for Fate and Laundry Soap
ukrgrl chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
cute story :) i like the ending...it's nice and conclusive...i kind of don't like it when people leave it too open-ended but you did a great job in that area :D

keep writing!
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Aw, so cute. I feel quite amused that romance can begin in a Laundromat. ((I like your depiction of the girl, because I find her adorable.))
blurrylights chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
This was so cute! You did a great job...:)
xyz chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
cute real cute,

liked d originality...
Kohlomere chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
If I were a real harpy, I'd say that lover boy is a total wet blanket/sap, maybe that's what makes him such a catch...Long live the Laundromat!

Great work,

E.
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
great shot!

xx
Sacred flower chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
LOVED IT...I usually don't read one-shot's but this one captivated me just by reading the summary...I loved it... I wish that it weren't just a one-shot...
personalpoems chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
You're story is awesome! When will you add the next chapter?
Nibbsss chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
good concept. and good ideas.

but it didnt flow very well and the execution was poor.

i'd like to see this re-written with more...detail and depth.
TuneOut chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I think this story is perfection. It's a love story that doesn't have any of that cringe factor from the overdramatic and cheesy plotlines. I love how the guy in a band fell for a quiet, sociology studying girl. It's very charming.
KnittingKneedle chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Hi, this review is brought to you by the review marathon (link is on my profile)

You have a really great original voice that helped this story to stand apart on it's own. Some of the lines came off as a little...I'm not sure if cheesy is the right word and I wish you'd shown how eccentric the boy was rather than just telling.

You captured the awkwardness of first meetings that many authors overlook- I never like it when they get *too* familiar *too* soon, but you handled this perfectly well.

Great job!
pete's sake delete the account chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Wow, that's absolutely amazingly sweet. It's awkward, cute, and genuinely funny. I like it. There's a good succession of events, and I like that it's more of a moment than a saga in short story form. It's a wonderful moment.
Lovedward48 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Ohu, it's really cute! I like it!
xonea chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
i loved this. It was short and sweet! xD
druggieaddict chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Very interesting and captivating start. I would definitely like to see more. Good job, and update soon! :D

If it's not too much of a bother, please take a look at my stuff! Thanks!
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »