Reviews for Rainbow Fish
StillHoldingOn chapter 19 . 8/26
I really wish there was some kind of update for this! I've been waiting for over 5years for something! Anything! I'm just going to ball up in a corner and cry for another few years...
Aimie chapter 19 . 7/29
Where'd you go? This story is amazing! TT
Imi-LK chapter 19 . 5/6
Love this story~ :)
Kaitlin88 chapter 19 . 2/20
I Love this story. Please get back to it quickly as possible.
aynaarah chapter 19 . 1/24
:((((... has this author died?.. I hope he's all right and the story will go on .. sometime...
Faereh chapter 19 . 10/11/2014
Ahhh this is amazing you cannot leave it on such a cliff hanger! I will be eagerly awaiting an update! :)
xCupid chapter 19 . 10/7/2014
Fuck! I soooo want this to continue .
Hustsu chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Are there still any hope I get to see the conclusion of this story before i die?
Kelly chapter 19 . 8/5/2014
Jesus Fuck! I have been visiting this story for five years every so often, a small optimistic part of me hoping for an update lol. I don't know what happened to you, but I hope you became or are becoming an author because if you are able to write stories that people revisit for years you are very talented and I bet you could be the next J.K Rowling haha. Anyways I hope there are other people as lame as me, re-reading this over and over every once in a while even though the author gave up lol fml
Starcrazed chapter 19 . 8/2/2014
Well i like it so far, so if you ever do complete it. i would love to read it.
GrimIsaac chapter 19 . 4/27/2014
What happened?
Faithydarwing chapter 17 . 3/27/2014
I know that it has been so long since you've added another chapter, but you really need to update! I love this story and to not finish it would be a huge waste so please give it an ending!
Faithydarwing chapter 19 . 3/8/2014
Six words: You. Have. To. Update. This. Story. It has now become one of my favourites, so you have to finish it! I wanna know what happens next!
Kikinii chapter 19 . 2/19/2014
"Definitely be less of a wait for the next chapter," my ass. Ive been waiting for two years for you to update! This is my favorite story ive read on fictionpress, and ive read aloooot of stories on here. Please please finish this story. Its too much of a tragedy that it has no ending. Things are becoming quite climactic and I really want to keep reading this story! If you have an ounce of sympathy, dignity, love for your fans you will stop ignoring this work of art and update. I bet youd make hundreds of people very happy. :)
Kikinii chapter 1 . 2/18/2014