Reviews for Rainbow Fish
Kaitlin88 chapter 19 . 2/20
I Love this story. Please get back to it quickly as possible.
aynaarah chapter 19 . 1/24
:((((... has this author died?.. I hope he's all right and the story will go on .. sometime...
Faereh chapter 19 . 10/11/2014
Ahhh this is amazing you cannot leave it on such a cliff hanger! I will be eagerly awaiting an update! :)
xCupid chapter 19 . 10/7/2014
Fuck! I soooo want this to continue .
Hustsu chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Are there still any hope I get to see the conclusion of this story before i die?
Kelly chapter 19 . 8/5/2014
Jesus Fuck! I have been visiting this story for five years every so often, a small optimistic part of me hoping for an update lol. I don't know what happened to you, but I hope you became or are becoming an author because if you are able to write stories that people revisit for years you are very talented and I bet you could be the next J.K Rowling haha. Anyways I hope there are other people as lame as me, re-reading this over and over every once in a while even though the author gave up lol fml
Starcrazed chapter 19 . 8/2/2014
Well i like it so far, so if you ever do complete it. i would love to read it.
GrimIsaac chapter 19 . 4/27/2014
What happened?
Faithydarwing chapter 17 . 3/27/2014
I know that it has been so long since you've added another chapter, but you really need to update! I love this story and to not finish it would be a huge waste so please give it an ending!
Faithydarwing chapter 19 . 3/8/2014
Six words: You. Have. To. Update. This. Story. It has now become one of my favourites, so you have to finish it! I wanna know what happens next!
Kikinii chapter 19 . 2/19/2014
"Definitely be less of a wait for the next chapter," my ass. Ive been waiting for two years for you to update! This is my favorite story ive read on fictionpress, and ive read aloooot of stories on here. Please please finish this story. Its too much of a tragedy that it has no ending. Things are becoming quite climactic and I really want to keep reading this story! If you have an ounce of sympathy, dignity, love for your fans you will stop ignoring this work of art and update. I bet youd make hundreds of people very happy. :)
Kikinii chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Finish this storyyyy, I beg of you! Lol
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 11 . 1/15/2014
To be honest I am more than a little confused as to why Shaun is being treated like a side character. I completely understand that the tone of the story must be set and characters must be developed but Shaun hardly ever gets any screen time at all except for a few grouping paragraphs with rogue. Out of everyone, he is the only character not being developed and seeing as how the story is based on him going to the future it seems more than a little confusing.

I started reading the story based on the description of a boy traveling to the future and meeting a dangerous assassin trying to figure out who he is and his developing relationship with an alien. By chapter eleven, all I've been given is a story based on Sebastian and Jackson and their developing characters with the people around them. Shaun is being treated as a side story or character that is only mentioned here or there.

If anything the stories description should be changed to a story about Sebastian a captain in an army who falls in love with a telekineses boy and has to deal with an alien invasion alongside a boy from the past. I can assure you that if this was the description, I could have saved myself the hassle of reading eleven chapters hoping for more screen time from the main character.

So far, kind of disappointing...
4000kills chapter 19 . 1/4/2014
holy mother fuck, this story is incredible. you, my dear, have thrown in more plot twists and heart ache in these 19 chapters than any other story i've read in my life. seriously, this story is making me suffer. in all the good ways.
please update soon as i cannot tolerate the suspense anymore (and i've just finished it!).
chiisaisaru chapter 19 . 1/2/2014
I re read this story. Still good when I first read it! Lol I finally read the author review about "less of a wait for the next chapter" I will keep checking each year... who knows that 2014 could be the year we find out whst is shaun
881 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »