Reviews for Rainbow Fish
CrystalHeartZyx chapter 19 . 8/14
If this is "less of a wait," then I'd hate to see what a long wait is. If you are still alive out there, come back to us! We, of the comments/review section, MUST know what happens!
Chimeras chapter 19 . 3/13
This was so breathtaking. Quite the cliffhanger indeed. I hope you're all right, Dirty-Angel and I wish you all the best, whether you publish something again or not.
not gonna login chapter 19 . 2/19
It has been age's please update. PLEASE
PhenomenalSmile chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
Found this little less than 6ish years ago? Finally managed to log into my old immature teeny bopper account to find my soul still crushed... Obviously something terrible happened to the author because we would not just get a cliffhanger like this... I'm so tempted to re read but just to get mad again will not fly by me.. If anyone knows of any interesting and well written stories like this on this website please let me know! I'm desperate.
Incorrect Password chapter 19 . 4/18/2016
Love it. Love Rogue. Pleade update?
Iryn958 chapter 19 . 2/18/2016
Please update, i hv so many qns, my head is spinning, update soon, k. Otherwise this is a smashing amazing story
Aimee chapter 19 . 12/23/2015
I seriously hope the author isn't dead. I've been trying to find someone who knew him/her and ask for info, but literally cannot find any working email address or anything to try and see what happened to this amazing author. This is when I seriously wish I had a full, legal name of the author. Unfinished masterpieces are such a shame.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/23/2015
wheeereeee is the next chapter?
StillHoldingOn chapter 19 . 8/26/2015
I really wish there was some kind of update for this! I've been waiting for over 5years for something! Anything! I'm just going to ball up in a corner and cry for another few years...
Aimie chapter 19 . 7/29/2015
Where'd you go? This story is amazing! TT
Imi-LK chapter 19 . 5/6/2015
Love this story~ :)
Kaitlin88 chapter 19 . 2/20/2015
I Love this story. Please get back to it quickly as possible.
aynaarah chapter 19 . 1/24/2015
:((((... has this author died?.. I hope he's all right and the story will go on .. sometime...
Faereh chapter 19 . 10/11/2014
Ahhh this is amazing you cannot leave it on such a cliff hanger! I will be eagerly awaiting an update! :)
xCupid chapter 19 . 10/7/2014
Fuck! I soooo want this to continue .
892 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »