Reviews for Rainbow Fish
Aimee chapter 19 . 12/23/2015
I seriously hope the author isn't dead. I've been trying to find someone who knew him/her and ask for info, but literally cannot find any working email address or anything to try and see what happened to this amazing author. This is when I seriously wish I had a full, legal name of the author. Unfinished masterpieces are such a shame.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/23/2015
wheeereeee is the next chapter?
StillHoldingOn chapter 19 . 8/26/2015
I really wish there was some kind of update for this! I've been waiting for over 5years for something! Anything! I'm just going to ball up in a corner and cry for another few years...
Aimie chapter 19 . 7/29/2015
Where'd you go? This story is amazing! TT
Imi-LK chapter 19 . 5/6/2015
Love this story~ :)
Kaitlin88 chapter 19 . 2/20/2015
I Love this story. Please get back to it quickly as possible.
aynaarah chapter 19 . 1/24/2015
:((((... has this author died?.. I hope he's all right and the story will go on .. sometime...
Faereh chapter 19 . 10/11/2014
Ahhh this is amazing you cannot leave it on such a cliff hanger! I will be eagerly awaiting an update! :)
xCupid chapter 19 . 10/7/2014
Fuck! I soooo want this to continue .
Hustsu chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Are there still any hope I get to see the conclusion of this story before i die?
Kelly chapter 19 . 8/5/2014
Jesus Fuck! I have been visiting this story for five years every so often, a small optimistic part of me hoping for an update lol. I don't know what happened to you, but I hope you became or are becoming an author because if you are able to write stories that people revisit for years you are very talented and I bet you could be the next J.K Rowling haha. Anyways I hope there are other people as lame as me, re-reading this over and over every once in a while even though the author gave up lol fml
Starcrazed chapter 19 . 8/2/2014
Well i like it so far, so if you ever do complete it. i would love to read it.
GrimIsaac chapter 19 . 4/27/2014
What happened?
Faithydarwing chapter 17 . 3/27/2014
I know that it has been so long since you've added another chapter, but you really need to update! I love this story and to not finish it would be a huge waste so please give it an ending!
Faithydarwing chapter 19 . 3/8/2014
Six words: You. Have. To. Update. This. Story. It has now become one of my favourites, so you have to finish it! I wanna know what happens next!
886 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »