Reviews for Rainbow Fish
PhenomenalSmile chapter 1 . 5/3
Found this little less than 6ish years ago? Finally managed to log into my old immature teeny bopper account to find my soul still crushed... Obviously something terrible happened to the author because we would not just get a cliffhanger like this... I'm so tempted to re read but just to get mad again will not fly by me.. If anyone knows of any interesting and well written stories like this on this website please let me know! I'm desperate.
Incorrect Password chapter 19 . 4/18
Love it. Love Rogue. Pleade update?
Iryn958 chapter 19 . 2/18
Please update, i hv so many qns, my head is spinning, update soon, k. Otherwise this is a smashing amazing story
Aimee chapter 19 . 12/23/2015
I seriously hope the author isn't dead. I've been trying to find someone who knew him/her and ask for info, but literally cannot find any working email address or anything to try and see what happened to this amazing author. This is when I seriously wish I had a full, legal name of the author. Unfinished masterpieces are such a shame.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/23/2015
wheeereeee is the next chapter?
StillHoldingOn chapter 19 . 8/26/2015
I really wish there was some kind of update for this! I've been waiting for over 5years for something! Anything! I'm just going to ball up in a corner and cry for another few years...
Aimie chapter 19 . 7/29/2015
Where'd you go? This story is amazing! TT
Imi-LK chapter 19 . 5/6/2015
Love this story~ :)
Kaitlin88 chapter 19 . 2/20/2015
I Love this story. Please get back to it quickly as possible.
aynaarah chapter 19 . 1/24/2015
:((((... has this author died?.. I hope he's all right and the story will go on .. sometime...
Faereh chapter 19 . 10/11/2014
Ahhh this is amazing you cannot leave it on such a cliff hanger! I will be eagerly awaiting an update! :)
xCupid chapter 19 . 10/7/2014
Fuck! I soooo want this to continue .
Hustsu chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Are there still any hope I get to see the conclusion of this story before i die?
Kelly chapter 19 . 8/5/2014
Jesus Fuck! I have been visiting this story for five years every so often, a small optimistic part of me hoping for an update lol. I don't know what happened to you, but I hope you became or are becoming an author because if you are able to write stories that people revisit for years you are very talented and I bet you could be the next J.K Rowling haha. Anyways I hope there are other people as lame as me, re-reading this over and over every once in a while even though the author gave up lol fml
Starcrazed chapter 19 . 8/2/2014
Well i like it so far, so if you ever do complete it. i would love to read it.
889 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »