Reviews for Rainbow Fish
xoxlizzie chapter 13 . 4/28/2010
Huh, never would have guessed, lol. Nice chapter, I love your story! I can't wait to see what happens between shaun and Rogue!
PreviouslyDead chapter 19 . 4/27/2010
If i begged would you continue this? Please? I love it, i love the charcters!
Rhyssa chapter 19 . 4/20/2010
Lies! The last time you updated was 08-07-09 and I am so into this story and it's at such a cliffhanger, and you NEED to update it. Please?
Furiosa3093 chapter 19 . 4/10/2010
Please update soon! I love this story so much! I'm so eager to see what happens with Rogue! XD I love that creature/dude. Rawr. You rock so hard for this story, and a damn good writer.
Isamara chapter 19 . 3/28/2010
Can we have some more please?

Nice story! Don't stop writing, please.
MrsHellman chapter 19 . 3/25/2010
I like this story very much, though I'd like to know what's going to happen next. With Rogue and all. It's intense. Though... you haven't updated for a while, so I'm a bit sad, since I truly like this story; a lot. THhank you so far anyway. Cheers.

Huggles,

Mi
RWTQYPWHJU chapter 19 . 3/22/2010
need moar. like now. please? im dying without an update ;-;
runaway sheet chapter 19 . 3/20/2010
Hehe, this story's always a good and unpredictable read. ANd realistic. A realistic-this-is-totally-sci-fi-way realistic. But logical. And wow, I like how not much has hanged although Sebastian is not the prince - he isn't any different, he's himself. Which is good.

And ROgue! Shaun should have your head, author-type person. So many questions, a few unexpected answers, and a whole heap of ,more questions. I think you have a talent for plots- they seem complicated but at the base really simple but oh so many darn layers and reasons and conflicts and ack! You said not so long a wait till the next chapter, but assuming the last one took around a year (it sure felt like it!) can we expect the next one is a few weeks, or maybe .. days? I mean it's already been around 7-8 months yeah? C'mon. We wait.. in the dark. Impatiently. Waiting, always waiting. No pressure!

I find it really amazing that all the characters seem to flow and find their voices no different from the last updatre. How did you manage to keep in touch with them? That's pretty amazing, I think. Anyway, keep up the grand work on this grand story. we all want to know who Shaun really is? WHy Rogue was made, Can Sebastian really make any difference, what's Kailey up to, and What's up with Jackson?
Ariasheart chapter 19 . 3/19/2010
PlEASE, PLEASE PlEASE! Update!LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this story! DYING!
butts chapter 19 . 3/17/2010
I only started reading this...er...this morning? I don't know anymore. But yeah, despite the multitudes of spelling errors I kinda became addicted to it...and now...it's unfinished D:

pleasepleasepleaseplease update soon?

please?

Anyways. I really look forward to the next chapter. If there is a next chapter. Please write a next Chapter?

Luffs Lea xx
TheCeilingJoker chapter 19 . 3/12/2010
fskgwlknlwnh D:! Neu Rogue! Need moar nao! Must now what happens .
paint-pops chapter 19 . 3/12/2010
Hello!

I love this story! *_*

It's so great. I've never read anything like this before!

Are you still writing it? I hope so! TT
Duuude chapter 19 . 3/3/2010
I can't believe you stoped it hear!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.

I remember reading this a while ago but I think I didn't read these two last chapters but omg, could you have picked a worse place to disappear?

:O

ROGUE COULD DIE!

And it's all because of Shaun! He really does love him! OMG.

OMG.

OMG.

Anyway.

Please come back.

You said it'd definitely be an earlier update... yeah, it hasn't been. T_T

:) Come back to life soon.
Arillian chapter 19 . 2/21/2010