Reviews for Rainbow Fish
This story is really nice :3 I can't wait for more
fan chapter 19 . 2/20/2010
flippin' good! love it! I'll be waiting! Best wishes
Bob Da Peach chapter 19 . 2/17/2010
My god I love this story.

I just read the entire thing again and frankly wasn't sick of it at all. It was still just as amazing and as emotional as the first time I stumbled across it.

Since this is actually Ryans account I find myself asking if you could please encourage Tara to update.

It would be very nice :)
drunkoffwooder chapter 19 . 2/16/2010
i love this story. to be honest, i want to find out more about sebastian and jackson than shane anymore! please update soon! its been a while. :]
ME chapter 19 . 2/14/2010
Oh My Goodness, oh my goodness, oh my bloody goodness! *slumps over keyboard in a dead faint!*

You must update this little story of yours! I seriously believe I am in love with it! As weird as that sounds!

Rouge is pure awesomeness and such a different character! All of the characters are standout-ish in their own way! And Shaun is so CUTE! *squee's!*

Please update this story, cyber cookies to you if you do!

Happy Writing.

True story chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
You're worth less than some dying meth-head's vomit.
weben chapter 19 . 2/2/2010
This is my first time reviewing your story. I finished reading Stupid Post It Notes the other day which your friend wrote. (and hopefully finishes, I have become very much addicted and want more, is he planning on finishing it, it's been over a year?) Sorry for that little tangent. Anyways, what I was saying was that I finished that story and then stumbled onto this one and have really enjoyed it. I think the world is really interesting, as are the characters. I don't have too much bad to say, there are the obvious grammatical errors I stumble across, but who doesn't make those. Anyways just wanted to say you are doing a great job with this story and I hope you and your friend continue both your stories. You are killing me after getting me hooked and then not updating.
antwon2000 chapter 19 . 1/31/2010
i cant wait for the next chapter! i hope Rogue lives...
iamsupercerial chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
This is really interesting!
sunsickpuppy chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Oh my gosh! i have completely fallen in love with Rogue. I love dysfunctional relationships and Shaun and Rogue are just utterly perfect for each other!

thank you for the awesome read! here's to hoping Rogue will be okay! and that there will be more Rogue/Shaun in the next chapter !
TheFallenTime chapter 19 . 1/18/2010
uh! FINISH! stop leaving me hanging! stupid cliffhangers!
bitterswett chapter 19 . 1/16/2010
I love this story! Its amazing! Rogue is definitely one of my favorites :) and Sabastain! but anyway Shaun seems to keep getting more and more emotional and i'm not sure if i like it. i no its your story but i think he could be a little stronger... Aesha is pretty awesome too! sorry i know i jump around.. but ya its uber well written aside from the typoes here and there ;) and talk about a cliff hanger! i want to know whats going to happen to poor Rogue! i want to know how the battle went too! just a seggestion but you could add those things into the next chapter ;) i have been slightly disappointed though... you keep promising action and well there just hasn't been much :( makes me a little sad. i'm still going to read the rest of the story when you get around to posting it but i dislike waiting so idk i might keep sending you reviews till you put something up... ok i won't but i'll be tempted :) keep writing! and don't worry about the chapters being boring honestly they're really good. anyway have a great day! :)
Alexilaihorox chapter 19 . 1/13/2010
Really good story! I'm in love with it, really. Or more Rogue actually ;) lol I hope you can find the time to update soon because I NEED to know if Rogue will be ok!
Lizzie chapter 19 . 1/12/2010
Fuck I love this, holy shit.. I've never read something so bloody good! No word of a lie, I think this is a work of art. Rogue is just.. HOTDAMN! And Shaun is just MMHMM! LOL, It's really amazing, the plot the drama. You really are a talented writer, you have a lot of descriptive language and imagery, you conduct emotions astoundingly... and best off all, you capture and cage the reader, you fanatical writer you! *smirks* you want us to beg don'tcha! Okay well here you're wish.. PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! HOLY CRAP, I NEED TO READ MORE! hehe

yes, I am strange, but the stranger the better.. right? RIGHT!

regards Lizzie

ps. don't make me beg any more!
antwon2000 chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
i knew it i knew it i just knew rogue was going to come!
885 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »