Reviews for Rainbow Fish
butts chapter 19 . 3/17/2010
I only started reading this...er...this morning? I don't know anymore. But yeah, despite the multitudes of spelling errors I kinda became addicted to it...and now...it's unfinished D:

pleasepleasepleaseplease update soon?

please?

Anyways. I really look forward to the next chapter. If there is a next chapter. Please write a next Chapter?

Luffs Lea xx
TheCeilingJoker chapter 19 . 3/12/2010
fskgwlknlwnh D:! Neu Rogue! Need moar nao! Must now what happens .
paint-pops chapter 19 . 3/12/2010
Hello!

I love this story! *_*

It's so great. I've never read anything like this before!

Are you still writing it? I hope so! TT
Duuude chapter 19 . 3/3/2010
I can't believe you stoped it hear!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.

I remember reading this a while ago but I think I didn't read these two last chapters but omg, could you have picked a worse place to disappear?

:O

ROGUE COULD DIE!

And it's all because of Shaun! He really does love him! OMG.

OMG.

OMG.

Anyway.

Please come back.

You said it'd definitely be an earlier update... yeah, it hasn't been. T_T

:) Come back to life soon.
Castle in a fog chapter 19 . 2/21/2010
This story is really nice :3 I can't wait for more
fan chapter 19 . 2/20/2010
flippin' good! love it! I'll be waiting! Best wishes
Bob Da Peach chapter 19 . 2/17/2010
My god I love this story.

I just read the entire thing again and frankly wasn't sick of it at all. It was still just as amazing and as emotional as the first time I stumbled across it.

Since this is actually Ryans account I find myself asking if you could please encourage Tara to update.

It would be very nice :)
drunkoffwooder chapter 19 . 2/16/2010
i love this story. to be honest, i want to find out more about sebastian and jackson than shane anymore! please update soon! its been a while. :]
ME chapter 19 . 2/14/2010
Oh My Goodness, oh my goodness, oh my bloody goodness! *slumps over keyboard in a dead faint!*

You must update this little story of yours! I seriously believe I am in love with it! As weird as that sounds!

Rouge is pure awesomeness and such a different character! All of the characters are standout-ish in their own way! And Shaun is so CUTE! *squee's!*

Please update this story, cyber cookies to you if you do!

Happy Writing.

ME!

xoxoxo
True story chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
You're worth less than some dying meth-head's vomit.
weben chapter 19 . 2/2/2010
This is my first time reviewing your story. I finished reading Stupid Post It Notes the other day which your friend wrote. (and hopefully finishes, I have become very much addicted and want more, is he planning on finishing it, it's been over a year?) Sorry for that little tangent. Anyways, what I was saying was that I finished that story and then stumbled onto this one and have really enjoyed it. I think the world is really interesting, as are the characters. I don't have too much bad to say, there are the obvious grammatical errors I stumble across, but who doesn't make those. Anyways just wanted to say you are doing a great job with this story and I hope you and your friend continue both your stories. You are killing me after getting me hooked and then not updating.
antwon2000 chapter 19 . 1/31/2010
i cant wait for the next chapter! i hope Rogue lives...
iamsupercerial chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
This is really interesting!
sunsickpuppy chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Oh my gosh! i have completely fallen in love with Rogue. I love dysfunctional relationships and Shaun and Rogue are just utterly perfect for each other!

thank you for the awesome read! here's to hoping Rogue will be okay! and that there will be more Rogue/Shaun in the next chapter !
TheFallenTime chapter 19 . 1/18/2010
uh! FINISH! stop leaving me hanging! stupid cliffhangers!
889 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »