Reviews for Rainbow Fish
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 11 . 1/15/2014
To be honest I am more than a little confused as to why Shaun is being treated like a side character. I completely understand that the tone of the story must be set and characters must be developed but Shaun hardly ever gets any screen time at all except for a few grouping paragraphs with rogue. Out of everyone, he is the only character not being developed and seeing as how the story is based on him going to the future it seems more than a little confusing.

I started reading the story based on the description of a boy traveling to the future and meeting a dangerous assassin trying to figure out who he is and his developing relationship with an alien. By chapter eleven, all I've been given is a story based on Sebastian and Jackson and their developing characters with the people around them. Shaun is being treated as a side story or character that is only mentioned here or there.

If anything the stories description should be changed to a story about Sebastian a captain in an army who falls in love with a telekineses boy and has to deal with an alien invasion alongside a boy from the past. I can assure you that if this was the description, I could have saved myself the hassle of reading eleven chapters hoping for more screen time from the main character.

So far, kind of disappointing...
4000kills chapter 19 . 1/4/2014
holy mother fuck, this story is incredible. you, my dear, have thrown in more plot twists and heart ache in these 19 chapters than any other story i've read in my life. seriously, this story is making me suffer. in all the good ways.
please update soon as i cannot tolerate the suspense anymore (and i've just finished it!).
chiisaisaru chapter 19 . 1/2/2014
I re read this story. Still good when I first read it! Lol I finally read the author review about "less of a wait for the next chapter" I will keep checking each year... who knows that 2014 could be the year we find out whst is shaun
endlessangels chapter 19 . 12/10/2013
I thought ou said it would be less of a wait! I can't wait to read the next chapter though!
Talysse chapter 19 . 11/16/2013
It's not possible! How you can stop it here! I want too much know what happen now! 80
TheWitch'sLover chapter 19 . 11/5/2013
Ah, damn you for leaving it at a cliffhanger! But no, it was good, really. Loved the story, even if it is unfinished!
TheWitch'sLover chapter 16 . 11/5/2013
OMG. Was not expecting that O.O
TheWitch'sLover chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Cool opening chapter
morningstorm70 chapter 19 . 10/3/2013
Oh you have to up date PLEASE
you can't leave it like this
Kingdom Of Spades chapter 19 . 9/25/2013
I just found this story recently and I LOVE IT! I was sad to see though that it hadn't been updated in such a long time :( I'm hopeful though that perhaps you'll continue it soon. I adore the characters and the plot is marvelous! Pleaseeee continue it? I'm desperate to find out what happens next and a new chapter of this would literally make my day :)
estarianne chapter 19 . 8/26/2013
Sigh, unfinished stories suck.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
love this :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Poor Shaun. I am just spouting pity,
Bananafishh chapter 19 . 7/26/2013
I sob. Where are you?
AnimalLover411 chapter 19 . 7/23/2013
where is the next chapter?! you said it would be less of a wait and its 4 years later! please gimme another chapter! does Rogue heal and get with Shaun for real? need to know!
884 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »