Reviews for Rainbow Fish
TheWitch'sLover chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Cool opening chapter
morningstorm70 chapter 19 . 10/3/2013
Oh you have to up date PLEASE
you can't leave it like this
Kingdom Of Spades chapter 19 . 9/25/2013
I just found this story recently and I LOVE IT! I was sad to see though that it hadn't been updated in such a long time :( I'm hopeful though that perhaps you'll continue it soon. I adore the characters and the plot is marvelous! Pleaseeee continue it? I'm desperate to find out what happens next and a new chapter of this would literally make my day :)
estarianne chapter 19 . 8/26/2013
Sigh, unfinished stories suck.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
love this :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Poor Shaun. I am just spouting pity,
Bananafishh chapter 19 . 7/26/2013
I sob. Where are you?
AnimalLover411 chapter 19 . 7/23/2013
where is the next chapter?! you said it would be less of a wait and its 4 years later! please gimme another chapter! does Rogue heal and get with Shaun for real? need to know!
Perosn chapter 19 . 6/10/2013
Please please please effing update
i love this story till the end of time and
i really really need rouge to be okay
and sebastian to be with jckson
and isabelle to get her happy ending
and and and
all of that can only happen if you update,
so please?
DarkTod1231 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Please update! I read it years ago and I finally just remembered the name. I was hoping it would have been done or at least further along.
It's such a great story so please update.
RedEYES-Fallen chapter 19 . 5/20/2013
"I promise it'll definitely be less of a wait for the next chapter! "
Liar. I hate people who don't finish what they started.
Yaoiluverable chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
AWESOME
GrangerDanger333 chapter 19 . 4/21/2013
Hmph! Less of a wait eh? Well let me just say that although Stupid post It Notes was a bloody amazing story and one of the most addictive, cannot-turn-off-the-computer-it's-so-damn-good stories, this one is just as awesome. Less of it unfortunately. :( But the plot here is brilliant! And it's just starting to come together for me. And OMG SUCH A CLIFFHANGER! I love the whole sci-fi side to the story and the forbidden ?love? between Rogue and Shaun. AND Jackson and Sebastian. Anyway, I REALLY REALLY NEED you to update this. What I really want actually is an explanation as to why you seem to have left the planet! Where are you? I understand if you've grown up and stopped writing but it makes me sad because these stories are really damn good :) PLEASE I hope you are still writing!
Herr Doktor chapter 19 . 4/2/2013
Stumbled on the story, read it, and found out it's been fossilizing a few years. Well, what was written was good.
X chapter 19 . 4/1/2013