Reviews for Rainbow Fish
Kitsune-writer1 chapter 19 . 2/20/2013
Not trying to be rude, but are you ever going to update?
Guest chapter 19 . 1/10/2013
OH MY GOD. YOU SERIOUSLY.. You ended it there? Seriously? No. Just no. This story is fucking amazing. I seriously couldn't even focus during finals because I was so excited to read it. O I need more. Update soon, please.
red-headed psychopaths wanted chapter 19 . 12/21/2012
Please, please, please post the next chapter! I'm not even part of this community anymore and still come back to check on this story! Please give it the ending it deserves!
hitsutake15 chapter 19 . 12/19/2012
Okay...so this is my very first review! Thank you for a lovely story indeed! You seriously deserve to loathe in self praise...THANK YOU! I can't say it enough. Please don't forget about Rainbow Fish...especially Rogue and Shaun and then Jackson and Sebastian...its just too great a story to not continue with! I was seriously almost in tears to find that Chapter19 was the last...tad bit disappointed is an understatement! I didn't want it to come to an end and prolonged the inevitable...but alas...I had to get to the end eventually even if it took me countless times of hesitation and peeking behind fingers! Rogue escaped...and to be left on a cliffhanger(hanging on by my fingertips here!)Please don't let this great story be left untold...
quayjahn chapter 19 . 12/10/2012
arg!
how can you stop here?
I want to know what happens next!

I want to finally see a kiss between Sebastian and Jackson!

And want to know Roque's real name!

How Shaun landed in the future!

PLS continue!
YellowCandy chapter 19 . 12/2/2012
great story! where is the next chapter? )
heya chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
i think you write shaun very well - whiny and self obssessed like a real teenager. not exactly an engaging protagonist to be honest, but i'm quite intrigued with the world you've created so i'm reading this story only to see what happens. also rogue 'snickers' and 'smirks' all the time. find some new vocabulary.
lidia chapter 19 . 11/1/2012
are you still writing this story.
kaitlin chapter 19 . 10/30/2012
PLEAE write more.
Lesra chapter 19 . 10/1/2012
Hi, what happened to this story? Did you loose the inspiration to write? I hope you could finish it, it is very interesting do not give up.
pop-thatbubble chapter 19 . 9/4/2012
Wow! This fic is so intense! I can't believe you ended there and haven't update it for so long :c :c :c Either way, it's been super exciting and I really like the way you write, I can really feel the angst!

I hope Sebastian would be alright as the King :) though Montague will prolly not take it lying down! I wanna know the connection between Jackson and Shaun! And and Rogue! :c how did he escape?! Hmmm, I wonder if Isabelle could help produce the heir, teehee? Jackson and Seb are too cute! :)

I was literally scrolling super slowly through chapter 19 since I didn't want it to end :) oh well! :) thanks for the great read anyway!
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 19 . 9/2/2012
...I'm still reading...Anyone there...hello..?
Originally Pristine chapter 19 . 8/30/2012
It has been three years, since this last story was updated. I guess I'll just have to use my imagination for the rest of it. [Sigh] I'd still like to know how you'd personally finish the story.
It was amazing nonetheless.
GardenOfTheEarl chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
Nice story. I thought the end of the world would promote The hatred of gays though since they would need to repopulate the earth and get more people to get more soldiers and stuff like that (unless, of course, nobody believed that they can defeat the aliens). It's nice to see how different people have their own reasoning and ideas for how a dystopian novel would portray the future and it's really interesting to compare between different authors. Nice story do far though.
owlinthenightsky chapter 19 . 8/18/2012
Yes I'm still reading! Lol but really I am, so please keep on writing it? -pouts-
Its an amazing story! Gah I just love it.
Going into my favorites :D