Reviews for Rainbow Fish
Perosn chapter 19 . 6/10/2013
Please please please effing update
i love this story till the end of time and
i really really need rouge to be okay
and sebastian to be with jckson
and isabelle to get her happy ending
and and and
all of that can only happen if you update,
so please?
DarkTod1231 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Please update! I read it years ago and I finally just remembered the name. I was hoping it would have been done or at least further along.
It's such a great story so please update.
RedEYES-Fallen chapter 19 . 5/20/2013
"I promise it'll definitely be less of a wait for the next chapter! "
Liar. I hate people who don't finish what they started.
Yaoiluverable chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
AWESOME
GrangerDanger333 chapter 19 . 4/21/2013
Hmph! Less of a wait eh? Well let me just say that although Stupid post It Notes was a bloody amazing story and one of the most addictive, cannot-turn-off-the-computer-it's-so-damn-good stories, this one is just as awesome. Less of it unfortunately. :( But the plot here is brilliant! And it's just starting to come together for me. And OMG SUCH A CLIFFHANGER! I love the whole sci-fi side to the story and the forbidden ?love? between Rogue and Shaun. AND Jackson and Sebastian. Anyway, I REALLY REALLY NEED you to update this. What I really want actually is an explanation as to why you seem to have left the planet! Where are you? I understand if you've grown up and stopped writing but it makes me sad because these stories are really damn good :) PLEASE I hope you are still writing!
Herr Doktor chapter 19 . 4/2/2013
Stumbled on the story, read it, and found out it's been fossilizing a few years. Well, what was written was good.
X chapter 19 . 4/1/2013
Please update this... :'(
Guest chapter 19 . 3/24/2013
It's been four years. FOUR YEARS!
This story Is amazing and I can't believe that you have left it for four years! and at such a crucial part!
Ney13 chapter 19 . 3/23/2013
Lol, "I promise it'll definitely be less of a wait for the next chapter!"
Nearly three years later...
I absolutely love this. Yes, I know that after countless reviews, you probably aren't going to miraculously decide to write up a chapter or two, maybe even finish the story, but I want you to know that you still have supporters who eagerly await your direction;)
Gentlewater chapter 19 . 3/15/2013
Where is the rest? I don't know how the story goes i basically don't understand some of the things that happening. The plot is kind of messed up so many questions like who theyre fighting for, who there real enemies but honestly couldn't care less as long as the romance continues that's the only reason why i keep reading this. Yeah, the bad guy Rogue? What happen to him? Well, im glad you didn't kill him in chapter 19 he's sooo hot! I want to see him change for good .. Theres a hope and im sure seb can see that i meant shaun:)

Im just wishing and hoping that you find time and inspiration to continue the story. And so at the moment i'm missing rogue already:(.
canweflyxx chapter 19 . 3/12/2013
UPDATE THIS IS AMAZING
Kitsune-writer1 chapter 19 . 2/20/2013
Not trying to be rude, but are you ever going to update?
Guest chapter 19 . 1/10/2013
OH MY GOD. YOU SERIOUSLY.. You ended it there? Seriously? No. Just no. This story is fucking amazing. I seriously couldn't even focus during finals because I was so excited to read it. O I need more. Update soon, please.
red-headed psychopaths wanted chapter 19 . 12/21/2012
Please, please, please post the next chapter! I'm not even part of this community anymore and still come back to check on this story! Please give it the ending it deserves!
hitsutake15 chapter 19 . 12/19/2012
Okay...so this is my very first review! Thank you for a lovely story indeed! You seriously deserve to loathe in self praise...THANK YOU! I can't say it enough. Please don't forget about Rainbow Fish...especially Rogue and Shaun and then Jackson and Sebastian...its just too great a story to not continue with! I was seriously almost in tears to find that Chapter19 was the last...tad bit disappointed is an understatement! I didn't want it to come to an end and prolonged the inevitable...but alas...I had to get to the end eventually even if it took me countless times of hesitation and peeking behind fingers! Rogue escaped...and to be left on a cliffhanger(hanging on by my fingertips here!)Please don't let this great story be left untold...
884 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »