Reviews for Rainbow Fish
EdgeofFear chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Hello there! I've read this story once through already, about a year ago. I was wondering((hoping)) if you would be adding more eventually? I really do love this story, and I'd hate to see it go unfinished. Of course, there are many, many reasons for leaving a wonderful story like this incomplete, and I understand them all. If it ever does update again, though, here's one reader who will eat it right up and let you know how it tasted. ;)
CreativeChick233 chapter 19 . 8/6/2012
Aaaaaah! I guess its safe to say youll probably never return to this story, huh? That sucks cause it would have been great to see this story finish! At least tell me what happens at the end?
Chaos Seeker-Night Hunter chapter 19 . 7/31/2012
I love this story Your writing style is awesome and I guess I like how every character has had their part somewhat in it Although you do kill them off a bit too quickly (which I shouldn't be saying because I do the same thing hehe) My favourite character is Rogue And I love how you get his character across, it's very interesting. I also enjoy these little twists you keep throwing at us. Sebastion as Prince? And Shaun as a possible experiment! Wahhh I love it
I would love to see the next chapter but you haven't updated in years *teary eyed* which is a shame because you ended on a CLIFFHANGER! IN A GOOD STORY! Gah...
... Please update *sniff sniff*
Don't let the Hate Consume,
Chaos
LoveCosmicLace chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
Three minute shower. Holy shit. I would fucking just kill myself if I was limited to three minute showers.
SparklingSuper P chapter 19 . 7/9/2012
: o Oh dear, this cliff-hanger is killing me. I've read this whole thing four times now and I loves it. I'd also like to add...Stop bashing yourself so much. I saw so many "sorry this chapter is crap" things and I just thought 'Psssh. You obviously have never read Twilight.' THAT, is bad. This is all kinds of angsty doomy fun. I'll be waiting for more! Also..I'm going to imagine in muh brain that Shaun has some mysterious power in him that he can't use yet...and that there will at some point be a mutant bunny. How close am I? Huuuuuh? ;D

Kidding, I want to know nothing until I can reads it! Keep writing

With my lovely acorn scented reguards,
Sparkling Super Pants.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/6/2012
Oh my gosh! I thought Rouge was goin' to die! (Shocked face) Will Sebastian, I mean Emilio actually become king or whatever or will there be another attack on his life from Montague's guys? Does Montague know Alexandru works close with Ace? Will Rouge even finally realise and tell Shaun he loves him? Good grief, will Sebastian, I mean Emilio ever get that Isabelle loves him? Hey, at least she kissed him before he made is incredible announcement. Shows that she isn't just after the glam and lack of privacy that comes along with being the long last royal son... Oh gosh! Will Jackson heal Rouge and will Shaun discover some dormant super power... like time travel! Sheesh, what will happen next? (Optimistic)
RawwrrrRose chapter 19 . 6/21/2012
update NOW(:

You're a genius. This amazing story has kept me on my toes for the last 4 hours and I'm honestly so excited to see where this is going. Please please please continue writing, for the love of all things good and holy. 3
binnyboo chapter 19 . 5/19/2012
god i loved this story. just came back to say that.
Alex Dark chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Interesting first chapter. I don't think it sucked, it's just an opening for a story that I am not that familiar with. Some of the stuff I read has time-travel, or whatever this is, but normally the life of the person who goes through it it is explained more in detail first. Not to say that this is horrible, way past that in a good way, it just surprised me a little. For you and your co-author, that's a good thing. It means I am interested in the story and will probably keep reading ot find out more.

good luck,

Alex dark
vkeeper chapter 19 . 4/24/2012
I've just read through the entire story and i have to say it is written in an interesting way.

Your characters are well developed, and you're engaging your audience in such a way that they have to know what happens next.

The way that you have the characters express themselves is so believable at points i cant help but respect how its been written.

The way you express the characters emotions through speech and structure is amazing.

Its really an amazing work, and id love to read more.

However, there are few times when the dialogue gets a bit unrealistic or too carried away for the atmosphere that is trying to be created.

With respect,

Vkeeper
binny chapter 19 . 4/13/2012

POST THE NEXT CHAPTER. DO IT. I FUCKING LOVE THIS STORY.
greenessential chapter 19 . 4/4/2012
Less of a wait for the next chapter... are you sure?

Because really, you left us all hanging there. Rogue is mortally wounded found in Shaun's room. And... And ...AND I want to know, really desperate here, what happens to him! Why must you torture me sooooo?

However there's a notion I would rather not have to be true. Are you, could you possibly be... dead? Like really truly dead? In real life? Godess I hope not.

...I just realized how pointless that question was if your really RIP'ed.

Oh well.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/18/2012
Your story is amazing! I really want to read more because that was the worst cliff-hanger ever, why'd you stop? This cliff-hanger is killing me!
DarknessesDownfall chapter 19 . 2/13/2012
This is an amazing story and you seem to have an original way of writing. I haven't seen a story like this before and I am patiently waiting for you to update :3 get on it!

Your fellow fictionpresser,

DarknessesDownfall
asheepiage chapter 19 . 2/1/2012
HOLY CRAP I'M LOVING THIS STORY! gezzzzz... Probably the best story i've ever read on fp... Well it's definitely up there anyways. UPDATE! Amazingly stunned.

asheepiage.