Reviews for Rainbow Fish
lidia chapter 19 . 11/1/2012
are you still writing this story.
kaitlin chapter 19 . 10/30/2012
PLEAE write more.
Lesra chapter 19 . 10/1/2012
Hi, what happened to this story? Did you loose the inspiration to write? I hope you could finish it, it is very interesting do not give up.
pop-thatbubble chapter 19 . 9/4/2012
Wow! This fic is so intense! I can't believe you ended there and haven't update it for so long :c :c :c Either way, it's been super exciting and I really like the way you write, I can really feel the angst!

I hope Sebastian would be alright as the King :) though Montague will prolly not take it lying down! I wanna know the connection between Jackson and Shaun! And and Rogue! :c how did he escape?! Hmmm, I wonder if Isabelle could help produce the heir, teehee? Jackson and Seb are too cute! :)

I was literally scrolling super slowly through chapter 19 since I didn't want it to end :) oh well! :) thanks for the great read anyway!
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 19 . 9/2/2012
...I'm still reading...Anyone there...hello..?
Originally Pristine chapter 19 . 8/30/2012
It has been three years, since this last story was updated. I guess I'll just have to use my imagination for the rest of it. [Sigh] I'd still like to know how you'd personally finish the story.
It was amazing nonetheless.
GardenOfTheEarl chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
Nice story. I thought the end of the world would promote The hatred of gays though since they would need to repopulate the earth and get more people to get more soldiers and stuff like that (unless, of course, nobody believed that they can defeat the aliens). It's nice to see how different people have their own reasoning and ideas for how a dystopian novel would portray the future and it's really interesting to compare between different authors. Nice story do far though.
owlinthenightsky chapter 19 . 8/18/2012
Yes I'm still reading! Lol but really I am, so please keep on writing it? -pouts-
Its an amazing story! Gah I just love it.
Going into my favorites :D
EdgeofFear chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Hello there! I've read this story once through already, about a year ago. I was wondering((hoping)) if you would be adding more eventually? I really do love this story, and I'd hate to see it go unfinished. Of course, there are many, many reasons for leaving a wonderful story like this incomplete, and I understand them all. If it ever does update again, though, here's one reader who will eat it right up and let you know how it tasted. ;)
CreativeChick233 chapter 19 . 8/6/2012
Aaaaaah! I guess its safe to say youll probably never return to this story, huh? That sucks cause it would have been great to see this story finish! At least tell me what happens at the end?
Chaos Seeker-Night Hunter chapter 19 . 7/31/2012
I love this story Your writing style is awesome and I guess I like how every character has had their part somewhat in it Although you do kill them off a bit too quickly (which I shouldn't be saying because I do the same thing hehe) My favourite character is Rogue And I love how you get his character across, it's very interesting. I also enjoy these little twists you keep throwing at us. Sebastion as Prince? And Shaun as a possible experiment! Wahhh I love it
I would love to see the next chapter but you haven't updated in years *teary eyed* which is a shame because you ended on a CLIFFHANGER! IN A GOOD STORY! Gah...
... Please update *sniff sniff*
Don't let the Hate Consume,
Chaos
LoveCosmicLace chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
Three minute shower. Holy shit. I would fucking just kill myself if I was limited to three minute showers.
SparklingSuper P chapter 19 . 7/9/2012
: o Oh dear, this cliff-hanger is killing me. I've read this whole thing four times now and I loves it. I'd also like to add...Stop bashing yourself so much. I saw so many "sorry this chapter is crap" things and I just thought 'Psssh. You obviously have never read Twilight.' THAT, is bad. This is all kinds of angsty doomy fun. I'll be waiting for more! Also..I'm going to imagine in muh brain that Shaun has some mysterious power in him that he can't use yet...and that there will at some point be a mutant bunny. How close am I? Huuuuuh? ;D

Kidding, I want to know nothing until I can reads it! Keep writing

With my lovely acorn scented reguards,
Sparkling Super Pants.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/6/2012
Oh my gosh! I thought Rouge was goin' to die! (Shocked face) Will Sebastian, I mean Emilio actually become king or whatever or will there be another attack on his life from Montague's guys? Does Montague know Alexandru works close with Ace? Will Rouge even finally realise and tell Shaun he loves him? Good grief, will Sebastian, I mean Emilio ever get that Isabelle loves him? Hey, at least she kissed him before he made is incredible announcement. Shows that she isn't just after the glam and lack of privacy that comes along with being the long last royal son... Oh gosh! Will Jackson heal Rouge and will Shaun discover some dormant super power... like time travel! Sheesh, what will happen next? (Optimistic)
RawwrrrRose chapter 19 . 6/21/2012
update NOW(:

You're a genius. This amazing story has kept me on my toes for the last 4 hours and I'm honestly so excited to see where this is going. Please please please continue writing, for the love of all things good and holy. 3
881 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »