Reviews for Rainbow Fish
usonaki chapter 2 . 11/9/2006
Great chapter! Good stuff!

Um…to be nit-picky and totally annoying (yes, feel free to hurt me now…) psychologists deal with emotions/feelings that kind of thing, psychiatrists are the ones that can tell you if you’re sane or not. .

But other than that, an awesome chapter! You have me so curious about what happened to everyone else…oh, and of course about who Rogue and Ace are. Can’t wait for the next instalment! XD
Lady hispanic chapter 2 . 11/8/2006
*When Shaun is in the storeroom, and Rogue comes in and attacks him* When Rogue brushes Shauns stomach it says that Sebastian bite his lip. So...just thought id let you know. and i like it.
Cattails chapter 2 . 11/8/2006
I seriously love Rogue! Then again, I always love bad guys like him... And Aesha's name is cool :P Poor Shaun...world gone, randomly attacked, forced to join the army... I can't wait for the next chapter!
dark-chocolate-vampire chapter 2 . 11/8/2006
yay! chapter 2 _

this chapter was good, gave a little more outlook on how everyone acts XD

Rogue seems friendly :3 gotta have guys like him in stories

please update a.s.a.p!
VioletGame chapter 2 . 11/8/2006
Good one! I absolutly LOVE Rogue. He sound so cool and sadistic but that's OK. The more twisted the better *giggle* Please update soon.
ckhafre chapter 2 . 11/8/2006
I was just wondering... is he living in some simulation... hmm. Loved the new characters.
Kristi chapter 2 . 11/8/2006
I like it. Can't wait to read more.
kjnhgtfrdefgh chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Wow, I am really, really liking this. I love Shaun, haha. I can't wait for more.
Mewenn chapter 2 . 11/8/2006
Ooh ! A murderer. Me likes murderers they are so much fun ,.., This one seems to be… crazy. Like him a lot. And the story is still thrilling so… well I'll sadly wait for the next chapter, the usual fate of a poor reader (snif).
Orangeena chapter 2 . 11/8/2006
I don't usually read fics that focus around the supernatural, but this, I can tell, will be an exception. Keep it up! Oh, and two weeks for Stupid Post It Notes? Shoot me now.
kawaii-kitsune-thief chapter 2 . 11/8/2006
...Awesome. Just awesome as usual. Hopefully you'll get out another chapter of... well... anything you write. I'm ready to get addicted to this story, just as much as I am to 'Stupid Post it Notes' so load up those chapters for your eager fans :3
VioletGame chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
I'll say, this is pretty good for a frist try. Nice, please update as soon as ya can
FANtastic Sam chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
so far, I have no objections to wherever this story is steered to. From what I read, it is *very* well written...everything is set up perfectly; and although I was confused about the whole "earthquake" I think that was intentioned since we had as much knowledge about it as the characters. I really can't wait for more of this Sebastian guy, he sounds cool, and so does the organization. (What do the Plants look like?)
dark-chocolate-vampire chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
holy crap. poor Earth.

it was inevitable to happen anyway. lol

it must be alot of Shaun to take in though o_o

Sebastian & Shaun probaly both think each other is nuts

Aiku chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Yeah! that was really good. update soon, i wanna know what happens.
881 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 .. Last Next »