Reviews for Rainbow Fish
Mewenn chapter 2 . 11/8/2006
Ooh ! A murderer. Me likes murderers they are so much fun ,.., This one seems to be… crazy. Like him a lot. And the story is still thrilling so… well I'll sadly wait for the next chapter, the usual fate of a poor reader (snif).
Orangeena chapter 2 . 11/8/2006
I don't usually read fics that focus around the supernatural, but this, I can tell, will be an exception. Keep it up! Oh, and two weeks for Stupid Post It Notes? Shoot me now.
kawaii-kitsune-thief chapter 2 . 11/8/2006
...Awesome. Just awesome as usual. Hopefully you'll get out another chapter of... well... anything you write. I'm ready to get addicted to this story, just as much as I am to 'Stupid Post it Notes' so load up those chapters for your eager fans :3
VioletGame chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
I'll say, this is pretty good for a frist try. Nice, please update as soon as ya can
FANtastic Sam chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
so far, I have no objections to wherever this story is steered to. From what I read, it is *very* well written...everything is set up perfectly; and although I was confused about the whole "earthquake" I think that was intentioned since we had as much knowledge about it as the characters. I really can't wait for more of this Sebastian guy, he sounds cool, and so does the organization. (What do the Plants look like?)
dark-chocolate-vampire chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
holy crap. poor Earth.

it was inevitable to happen anyway. lol

it must be alot of Shaun to take in though o_o

Sebastian & Shaun probaly both think each other is nuts

Aiku chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Yeah! that was really good. update soon, i wanna know what happens.
Deadles chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Wow this is your first time?

Your very good. I love the chapter and can't wait until the next one.

Hopefully it will soon.

Keep up the great writing!
Mewenn chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
You ask for a review ? Here I come. Until now it's pretty good. It just doesn't fit for a military to explain so many things so freely to someone he doesn't know, but exept for that, everything is fine. We knows everything we need to understand what's happening. The way you writte is good. I will definitively come back for next chapter.

Good luck with it
super happy nuclear girl chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Oh :D

I do love a good end-of-the-world story :] I like this so far, its got great potential for plot - im a sucker for anything wide scale war-ish. And, I think you've got some good characters here, it'll be nice to see how they develop

Well, to say you think you aren't very good at writing I thought it was good. Keep writing, ne?
Maggie chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I like this story. And I like your style of writing, also. It's life-like, it seems real. Which is good.

So keep writing, eh? Please?

-Maggie
Repmet chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Wow! this is really good! For a first atempt at writing or whatever, you've done amazingly! I can't tell you enought to keep up the good work on this! It's great and please update soon! Can't wait!
Another Dreamer chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Hi. The story's premise seems really interesting; I will love reading more about it.

It was a bit confusing in some parts though. The action seemed to be moving a bit too fast for me to completely understand everything that was happening.

The ending was really suspenseful. I can’t wait to see what happens next.
zoule chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
This is really good. I love the originality of this idea...but does this mean "Stupid Post it Notes" will no longer be updated?
Cattails chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Yay! Canada's still safe! I think... *Cough* This is really cool so far :P I love the plot. Poor Shaun...what a messed up life...
873 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 .. Last Next »