Reviews for Binding Me
bran4ever chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I love to see emotion in a piece of writing, especially in poems. This certainly met that criteria! I like the way the poem flows and the imagery that is in it. Exquisite!

More! More! More!

Three cheers for "Binding Me"!
Honor Bound chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
really good piece. it does seem to drag on a bit, but its nothing horrible. Liked the chinese finger trap line. good detail of emotion and metaphor. good job.
Universal Empire chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Very deep piece! You did a nice job with this piece. I don't really know what to say, except, Simply Amazing! Thanx for your reviews and Keep Writing!

Sadistikal
Cheesy Brussle Sprouts chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Very well done, I think that this is one of your better poems - It has a cohesively compleate feel. you state the problem and you show how it needs to be fixed - the solution. but you do it in a way that makes one think and feel ( or try to feel what your conveying). Very well done indeed

Kira
Lady DreamWriter chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Wow, this is really a deep piece, and one of my favorites. It's been a while since I've heard from you, but you were right when you said that this was well worth the wait. Please post more soon and check out my work as well.
Rosemarine chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Very Depressing. Also VERY repetitive. You could get the message across fine with half of what you wrote. But good rhythm and visual imagery
Thrice chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
nice.
MidnightStar005 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
I don't know what to say about this because it is so true. I love it so much. Keep it up!