Reviews for Where is the road to redemption?
Life's Unexpected Turns chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
Do not pay any mind to this question if it is wrong, but is it meant to sound somewhat similar to The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini? Perhaps not, for the situation of Jeff is clearly different to the protagonist... But, it is similar to an extent. Great story. Poor Jeff! It must have hurt so much. Danny must be killing himself with the guilt. Great portrayal of the characters.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
i like this couple,but this is the end?
whitefear chapter 7 . 10/13/2010
Oh my god, PLEASE CONTINUE :O I really like this one. I like Dan even if he was so stupid. I think though that you should be more in depth about his feelings, seems a bit distant. I still like it... :( please? I'll make you a cake? XD
Nameless Shana chapter 7 . 2/14/2010
(sigh) He still believes that his friend is straight. T.T
Nameless Shana chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
You finally did something .
Nameless Shana chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
How could you leave your best friend like that T.T. And not only that, he got his ass kick and his 'friend' left him.
TinaLouise chapter 7 . 1/1/2010
I always enjoy your stories. I'd be interested to see where this one goes if you still plan on updating it.

And, since it's just the beginning of the year here, have a wonderful 2010 and I look forward to all the new writing you'll (hopefully) put out this year.

Now if only I could get some of my stuff done...le sigh.
StangenBaer chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
8( Why do I see no update since '07?

Anyways, I really like this story, and you 'feel' for the characters! I feel bad for Jeff that he lost the ability to draw, but hopefully he can draw like he used to in the future!

Much love

Stangy
lhbui2001 chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
I especially like how the story is written. It's as if I can hear the protagonist saying things the way you write them. I am disappointed that you seem to have abandoned this story but it was still quite refreshing to read this as the prose is quite different from anything that I've read. I hope you will change your mind, or perhaps find your inspiration again for this story
JtheChosen1 chapter 7 . 12/15/2008
awesome story! very different from what you have written before, but its still awesome! keep up the great work!
kiki chapter 7 . 2/10/2008
please update!
Sheepie chapter 7 . 9/17/2007
I like this story, it was rather sad in the beginning. Can't wait to see where this goes. Update soon!
Onion Ring chapter 7 . 3/20/2007
I like how it is written and there are few grammar or spelling problems, if any. The dialogue is good, as the characters have some sort of slang... The only slight problem I have is that these first few chapters all seem to be a prologue. After the first chapter, the other 5 only speak about how Daniel wants to be forgiven while Jeff is recovering. It does not have much development except for Jeff's physical recovery and slightly clearing the mystery of who did this to him, but after these seven chapters, I (the reader) has yet to learn that much about the main characters. The last few lines though, it seems Daniel has slightly fallen for Jeff? It's quite cliche, but I suppose thinking of how he could have lost his best friend could have triggered that emotion, which is realistic... but from the beginning, Daniel has yet to admit hes gay... and now he is suggesting he is in love? That is what sort of bewilders me. It's still very good though... Continue!
merrymowmow chapter 7 . 3/12/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
FoR rEaSoNs UnKnOwN chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
omg love this chapter! Love this story. update soon!
65 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »