Reviews for Kyoko
Torn and Tattered chapter 5 . 10/24/2006
Lol, I’m sorry, I must have reviewed so late. FictionPress just started working again and I just suddenly started getting at least 20 emails, or someone reviewed this, you updated this, yada, yada, yada. I liked this chapter. It was interesting that Kyoko can change like that. You should describe him. Was he a cute giant cat? Or mean and hideos… still huge of course… I got that much. So update soon, very amused by the whole boyfriend thing at the end .

*TAD* -Phoenix
Seasons-Joy chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
Kyoko is like inuyasha only inuyasha has a dog ears... kyoko has cat ears
Torn and Tattered chapter 4 . 10/10/2006
Uh, was Kyoko the Kyoko the cat or Kyoko the human playing video games? So we can hear the dog’s thoughts? Pretty sweet. What’s with Kyoko’s cat lover? And I’m hoping you’ll explain how Kyoko got to be half cat and half human.

black-shiizzat chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
nice story but not that much like fruits basket like TDA says...
Deideikawaii chapter 3 . 10/8/2006
That was cool _, It sounds a bit rushed though...
Torn and Tattered chapter 3 . 10/8/2006
again, a little more depth. i like it and will keep reading. describe what happens, what she realizes and their emotions a little more. it will make the story a interesting read. thanks a lot. keep writing!

Torn and Tattered chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
interesting, little more depth would be nice, keep writing!

-Phoenix
Torn and Tattered chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
uh... this reminds me of fruit baskets greatly, which my freinds love to the bottom their hearts, sorry but that's what it struck me as. but it's a great beginning! keup going!

Zeela Ravena chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
sound like it is going to be great please keep writing