Reviews for a minor pisces
Femme de Dieu chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
How sad... Even though I don't really believe in all that "star sign" thing- I will tell you I was born on Feb 27... which supposedly means I'm a pisces. However, am I weak, am I yellow? Sometimes I feel that way, but then others tell me I'm the strongest person they know. Eh... whatever. You do what you have to do to get through life. My Strength comes from only One, and has nothing to do with or without the day I was born.

But I do know the feeling of wanting to go to sleep and never wake up. But "awaken" we must, for to do otherwise is nothing but utter selfishness, and ends in nothing. We all have SOMEone who loves us for SOME reason, no matter what. And that One is not always earthly. It's only up to us to reach out and take His hand. (not to sound preachy- just speaking from personal experience...)

But the poem itself technically is very well done. I find no fault with it. "Achilles tongue" was a great twist of words. "In the abundance of words there does not fail to be transgression." I've found that to be so true in my own case. As you can tell, I find it easy to ramble on and on... but so many times that "tongue" does become my downfall, as it leads into more trouble and more strife. But really, no reason to fly away. ("fish don't fly" I liked that, too...) Just work our way through it- usually with more words. Ha! An endless circle. Which is what I'm running in at present, so I'll dive back down for some air, and let you breathe again. Truly, Tourterelle (a rushed day)
Sir Scott chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Nice thought.

Wishing You Good Health And Plenty Of Wealth, ~SirScott~
in a jar pk chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
i rarely enjoy rhyming poetry, because usually it seems too forced. however, this piece flowed quite nicely, and the imagery was gorgeous. keep it up. xx
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Oh, yes. I'm a pisces. I completely understand. You've expressed so much in your amazing poem. Excellent. Keep it up!

~Anna~ _