Reviews for My Toaster Thinks I'm Crazy
Guest chapter 23 . 4/11
Dude. Story is pretty awesome.
Hope everything's going well for you. Also hope you're able to update sometime soon!
-Nay
Ash Colored Wings chapter 23 . 2/7
It's a really interesting idea, and i really want to see where this leads. Keep it up:)
Guest chapter 23 . 1/21
It was good I wish you had finished it
jessie-loo chapter 23 . 12/21/2013
love this book, need more :)
KaylahDemi chapter 23 . 11/20/2013
Awesome story so far and I'm sorry you didn't continue it DX
KaylahDemi chapter 10 . 11/19/2013
Was the beating-the-shiz-out-of-the-car part inspired by Carrie Underwood's Before He Cheats?
distancesbetween chapter 23 . 10/29/2013
hi. i remember reading this a long time ago. ah, memories... anyway. i love the story, and the characters, and the everything that happens to them, good or bad, because they just. my heart goes out to them. now, i read about the entire college thing and the wanting to rewrite all this, although i don't know how outdated those sentiments are. the writing *is* kinda weak; i find myself skipping over some parts without noticing, only to reprimand myself and go back. but in this case... i think it works for itself.

but of course i know nothing of what i'm saying here. just... come back to the story someday. i'd feel bad if i left behind characters like these, especially in the middle of their story.

also, i ship ben and merc. although in a fluffy, 'you're-my-brother-so-stop-pushing-me-away' way. cheers. :DDD
A.Midnight.Show.To.Remember chapter 23 . 10/2/2013
Excellent!
Nopony chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
I think you did that on purpose.
Nopony chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
I feel a ship coming on. I call it, Benintine. The writing is exquisite. I enjoy the concept of this far more than I probably should. I shall see you on the next chapter. nopony
Nopony chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
You know, a friend suggested this to me, and while reading the first paragraph I didn't understand (mostly because I was distracted). I went back and re-read and when I realized it was the chair bad mouthing the overweight pacients, it made sense. Then he explained he could hear things talk, and I realized that this was going to be a glorious tale. I shall see you on the next chapter.
Colorfulsocks chapter 23 . 9/8/2013
I love your writing, and I can't wait to hear about Ben's experience in rehab! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/26/2013
HEY HEY HEY HEY WROTE MORE PERSON *pokes you to death* more please!
PieAndYaoi chapter 23 . 8/24/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo...
Don't do this to me...
KashiRyuu chapter 23 . 8/14/2013
This is very entertaining. I shed a few tears and I love your characters. This would make an exalent book. I would definitely buy it.
1,811 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »