Reviews for My Toaster Thinks I'm Crazy
wow chapter 23 . 2/26
Can't believe I haven't read or saw this story sooner.

It's awesome, I love how Ben can hear objects animate to life and in some scenarios I question if he has magical powers because they know things he wouldn't normally know of, such as the teddy bear, Romeo's black eye, Laguna's Hawaiin name, etc.

I love the story plot, the mysterious & horrible event that happened to them because of Clive to Ben's relationship with Laguna and etc.

I know I shouldn't keep much hope that this story will continue, but, if any slight chance you get a muse or an urge to continue and possibly finish this story. Please know, I and many others, will read it and most likely love it. I'm keeping this on my monthly check list, maybe (hopefully) there will be a new chapter or two (hopefully) when I check on this story.

Sincerely,
J
sexyback chapter 1 . 2/24
what. where are these updates. WHERE
I used an underscore chapter 1 . 2/10
Still want to let you know someone is waiting for this story to update XP.
Hyaci chapter 1 . 2/1
Where are the promised updates where
hi chapter 1 . 1/20
My friend recommended me this story XD I love it so far. I hope you will update soon because this hasnt been updated for a long time..
That was zim chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
Could have sworn Zim said that
Fangirl No Name chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
omg XD so random and happy late b-day!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I am glad I found this. *giggles* honestly, can't stop laughing...
rockspapersnscissors chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
...since I know a lot of brother wouldn't...

Brother should be plural, but really this sentence would sound better as 'most brothers wouldn't... :D

I'm liking Chance so far, but what happened at their old school? Poor Merc baby... :/
rockspapersnscissors chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
... worry 'about', period. :)

I love the spork... and merc's pen! XD
rockspapersnscissors chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
... if something trivial, should be 'even' something trivial.

That's the only thing I spotted! XD

Loving this so far! :D

rockspapersnscissors chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
I noticed an error in this chapter with your usage of delusional... it should be either delusion or delusional idea!

If I see anymore I'll let ya know! :D

Once again a great chapter, can't wait to read more! :3

rockspapersnscissors chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Omg I thought this would be a total crack fic with no real plot or meaning, but I have to say I'm surprised by how it's going! :D

I'm totally enjoying this so far! ;)

A.Collins chapter 23 . 7/11/2014
So sad this won't be finished. I can't even think of an ending for myself since there's barely a middle. :(

Come back to us
striped-dianthus chapter 23 . 5/26/2014
Is this a fad or something? As in the great "Hmm, I think I'm going to abandon my story" plague of 2011? Just came from reading Quintessential by the millk bottle and now...this. You're breaking my heart \3 LOL :P Sorry I couldn't actually say anything useful about this story, too distracted by the "Updated: Mar 23, 2011" to actually think and have brain activity going on.
1,853 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »