Reviews for My Toaster Thinks I'm Crazy
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 1 . 7/21
Love it already.
Btw this chapter name is spelt wrong.
Psycho Killer, not Pyscho Killer.
:D
~Your friendly Neighbourhood Grammar Police.
adrian.dezray1 chapter 23 . 7/9
If really like to know what happens! Please update if you ever get the time!:)
Barsha chapter 23 . 5/29
I dnt want to know dat dis is the end... Plsss plss plss... Update mre chaptrs...plss... U r great.. Plss do it... Fr your reviewers... :)
Guest chapter 13 . 3/3
Flora is my favorite Winx too
wow chapter 23 . 2/26
Can't believe I haven't read or saw this story sooner.

It's awesome, I love how Ben can hear objects animate to life and in some scenarios I question if he has magical powers because they know things he wouldn't normally know of, such as the teddy bear, Romeo's black eye, Laguna's Hawaiin name, etc.

I love the story plot, the mysterious & horrible event that happened to them because of Clive to Ben's relationship with Laguna and etc.

I know I shouldn't keep much hope that this story will continue, but, if any slight chance you get a muse or an urge to continue and possibly finish this story. Please know, I and many others, will read it and most likely love it. I'm keeping this on my monthly check list, maybe (hopefully) there will be a new chapter or two (hopefully) when I check on this story.

Sincerely,
J
sexyback chapter 1 . 2/24
what. where are these updates. WHERE
I used an underscore chapter 1 . 2/10
Still want to let you know someone is waiting for this story to update XP.
Hyaci chapter 1 . 2/1
Where are the promised updates where
hi chapter 1 . 1/20
My friend recommended me this story XD I love it so far. I hope you will update soon because this hasnt been updated for a long time..
That was zim chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
Could have sworn Zim said that
Fangirl No Name chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
omg XD so random and happy late b-day!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I am glad I found this. *giggles* honestly, can't stop laughing...
rockspapersnscissors chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
...since I know a lot of brother wouldn't...

Brother should be plural, but really this sentence would sound better as 'most brothers wouldn't... :D

I'm liking Chance so far, but what happened at their old school? Poor Merc baby... :/
rockspapersnscissors chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
... worry 'about', period. :)

I love the spork... and merc's pen! XD
rockspapersnscissors chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
... if something trivial, should be 'even' something trivial.

That's the only thing I spotted! XD