Reviews for Goth Cheerleaders
charlotte-the-spider chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
LOVE IT!

I WOULD READ THE STORY!
Orual chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Goth cheerleaders. That must have been one strange conversation. Strange poem, too, but good all the same.

I do have two nitpicks, though. One, "formation forms" sounds really strange to me; I don't like reading almost the same word twice. And "'Red and black.' She yells," should be "'Red and black,' she yells" I know it's poetry, but misplaced dialogue punctuation makes me cringe.
silverrainfall chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
I like this poem. I like the way you wrote the poem.
Chocolate Trifle chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Weird. I like how you combined two totally different stereotypes. Very original. :)
Victor Joseph chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
hehehe i can so picture some goth cheerleaders at my high school. i think thatd be a great story to read
Bong2 chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
this actually a nice idea. It could be both funny and artistic.
not jackie chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
that was refreshing... i like "hair of shadow, / eyes of ice". very cool. xoxo-xandria
Zeela Ravena chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Very Funny and a good idea
brokendreams21 chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
This poem reminds me of one of those 'heart stopping' moments in a movie when all you hear in the background is some type of beating...alright, I admit, that made not much sense. But I loved the line: '...hair of shadow'. I felt as though that was a creative way of describing something. I haven't heard that one before so you get commended for that. I really enjoyed the intensity of the poem. Great job!

Now, to go off on a tangent. The line: " 'Red and black.' She yells," reminded me of this cheer that my school uses. It goes something like: "I say green and you say white!" "Green!" "White!" "Green" "White!" "I say Raiders and you say fight!" "Raiders!" "Fight!" "Raiders" "Fight!" I'm sorry if I wasted another 30 seconds of your life. But I felt as though I should share.

Awesome poem again!