Reviews for Bastions
Ivi chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I really enjoyed this so far. I will be sure to keep reading, there is not much advice I can give which is rare.
KaiaLeigh chapter 70 . 4/26/2008
Great chapter, I hope you write more soon :)
KaiaLeigh chapter 69 . 4/26/2008
Good chapter
KaiaLeigh chapter 68 . 4/26/2008
Great chapter. Cool another Odder.
KaiaLeigh chapter 67 . 4/26/2008
"WE DO NOT LIKE SKIRTS"

LOL!
KaiaLeigh chapter 66 . 4/26/2008
I haven't logged in for a long time, glad to see some updates! :D
Mikka chapter 70 . 3/6/2008
I was going to wait to review until you wrote something new, since I just discovered this about a week after chapter #40

But you didnt update...

SO I just want to say you are a wonderful, fabulous writer, who will get a full review next chapter...

PLEASE UPDATE! *cry
theredleper chapter 14 . 2/22/2008
I'm getting farther! I just found some corrections for this chapter.

Paragraph 2 it should say "He asked what had happened"

you have "He what had happened"

near the bottom Ethan is talking to Morry "Like I said, we don't know you name" ...should be "your"

Onwards!
Inarra Lake chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Cool, in a weirdly modern sort of way. Mage as a psychiatrist...fun...

:D
Barraketh chapter 70 . 1/25/2008
You's writing again! Good. ]
Alteng chapter 70 . 1/25/2008
Good to see you back. Bane is on a little hiatus as well, but that's January for you.

Anyway, to your chapter.

This is an amusing thought for you, and I said this when I bought the Inu Yasha bootlegs from China, but wouldn't calling a female dog a bitch be a compliment? All the same, I see your point, and I am glad you are not writing the upheaval in the Conqueror Kingdom went along smoothly.

As for Quill and the others, Ehtan is being a pain, yet I figure he has been through a great trauma. All the same, I would think that Isabella would be the most eager to get on with their quest, since it is centered around her.

I am glad you worked Norman in there. He must be a hard character for you to write much like Stephen and Hannah are for me.

Oh well, looking of that next installment.
Alteng chapter 69 . 11/19/2007
Yes, and I am still with you. Do I get brownie points for being with you before Bastions? :D

It is good to see that Quill's family still stands behind her, but boy won't they be surprised to find out that she has done something with enthusiasm and she has been an active protector of the princess/queen/king during her time missing.

Oh, and it is good to see you back. Missed you.
woeful sock of sadness chapter 68 . 11/14/2007
kenneth is a cool character i don't want him to be bad! more norman backstory! mal likes dresses!

NO MORE CHAPTERS! ::explodes, but it wasn't kenneth's fault 3::
100 sock chapter 67 . 11/14/2007
new character! whe! it's been a while! :O i love the diversity of the dialects in thera. so awesome. now to answe rthe questions...

1. no, i don't think it's dragging, i can't wait to see how it ends!

2. i liked your characters so much that i needed to see the stories they were in XD
sock au lait chapter 66 . 11/14/2007
oh wow, didn't think charles could get creepier, but there ya go. the details of the room destruction were amusing XD charles is lucky he gets such strieks of inspiration, or he might be in trouble. i already think he is ::confident pose:: huhuhu
373 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »