Reviews for Bastions
ELF chapter 9 . 10/23/2006
So much fun! I love Ethan vs. Quill. hehe. Poor Morry. So confused. So lost. "Every Kingdom had its own patron god, and thusly, a more or less patron hell." great line. love the idea. I like the explanation of why Quill calls Ethan Cow. hehe. can't think of anything else to say.
ELF chapter 8 . 10/23/2006
Hehe! I love how Quill hates Morry because he trys to make things better, so Morry tries to make things better. Interesting. I love how Hernan is so angry with Quill. And his eyes are great! I really like the last paragraph. Poor Morry. He's probably so lost and confused. I can't wait to read more!
KaiaLeigh chapter 9 . 10/22/2006
great chapter
KaiaLeigh chapter 8 . 10/21/2006
again... poor morry
Lccorp2 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Harr.

Karan the Novelist:

*Snorts*

Entertaining, to say the least. A little too much description on perfectly mundane things in my opinion, but I recognize that my opinion isn't everyone's.

Some spelling errors, where one word is subsituted for another similar word. You know that I mean. Ferret those out and squash them, please, it's reflecting rather badly on an otherwise enjoyable story. The spellchecker is not your friend.

Hm.
ELF chapter 7 . 10/20/2006
I like how confuzed Morry is. Hernan is cool. I love Hernan. Quill is funny. I like how she tells people about Morry, knowing exactly what their reactions will be. I love Quill's mother. She's so funny. And so happy that Quill finally found a man. hehe! Quill's thoughts are great! I love this chapeter. Keep up the good work, Mad! :):) "“So when’s the wedding?”"
KaiaLeigh chapter 7 . 10/19/2006
Great Chapter. Quill is just terrible, Poor 'Morry'.
ELF chapter 6 . 10/18/2006
So funny! I love it! It's great how Quill almost knocks down the door. and the 15 locks. Ethan's a bit paranoid, isn't he? ""I want a man or I want my money back, right now!"" Great line. "“I misscha so much,” he said a bit confusedly, probably wondering why he had missed her." hehe. Morry is so confused! "“You’ll be the biggest bitch that ever lived.”" I love it. great line. Overall great chapter. I like how Ethan is the only person who knows who Hernan really is. And he doesn't tell Morry or Quill. hm. I like Hernan too. Very funny how he wears the pants. I love this story! So funny! :):):):):):)
KaiaLeigh chapter 6 . 10/17/2006
Great chapter, keep them coming. :-)
Scarlet Viper chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
That was really cool. I'm glad you already have six chapters up so I don't have to wait!
M.R.Sanner chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I remeber reading this ! Tehehe , yay I get to read apst chapter two on here !

Oh and on fp , I have like 12 chapters of F,W&K .
Adiwin chapter 6 . 10/17/2006
Nice! I like Ethan. And Quill is a bitch whether or not she 'accepts' her new husband. This is pretty cool, keep writing!
KaiaLeigh chapter 5 . 10/11/2006
Like your story so far, hope you continue to write.
KaiaLeigh chapter 4 . 10/11/2006
Good chapter. So is the soldier someone of importance? I guess I'll have to read and find out.
KaiaLeigh chapter 3 . 10/11/2006