Reviews for Bastions
Lccorp2 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Harr.

Karan the Novelist:

*Snorts*

Entertaining, to say the least. A little too much description on perfectly mundane things in my opinion, but I recognize that my opinion isn't everyone's.

Some spelling errors, where one word is subsituted for another similar word. You know that I mean. Ferret those out and squash them, please, it's reflecting rather badly on an otherwise enjoyable story. The spellchecker is not your friend.

Hm.
ELF chapter 7 . 10/20/2006
I like how confuzed Morry is. Hernan is cool. I love Hernan. Quill is funny. I like how she tells people about Morry, knowing exactly what their reactions will be. I love Quill's mother. She's so funny. And so happy that Quill finally found a man. hehe! Quill's thoughts are great! I love this chapeter. Keep up the good work, Mad! :):) "“So when’s the wedding?”"
KaiaLeigh chapter 7 . 10/19/2006
Great Chapter. Quill is just terrible, Poor 'Morry'.
ELF chapter 6 . 10/18/2006
So funny! I love it! It's great how Quill almost knocks down the door. and the 15 locks. Ethan's a bit paranoid, isn't he? ""I want a man or I want my money back, right now!"" Great line. "“I misscha so much,” he said a bit confusedly, probably wondering why he had missed her." hehe. Morry is so confused! "“You’ll be the biggest bitch that ever lived.”" I love it. great line. Overall great chapter. I like how Ethan is the only person who knows who Hernan really is. And he doesn't tell Morry or Quill. hm. I like Hernan too. Very funny how he wears the pants. I love this story! So funny! :):):):):):)
KaiaLeigh chapter 6 . 10/17/2006
Great chapter, keep them coming. :-)
Scarlet Viper chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
That was really cool. I'm glad you already have six chapters up so I don't have to wait!
M.R.Sanner chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I remeber reading this ! Tehehe , yay I get to read apst chapter two on here !

Oh and on fp , I have like 12 chapters of F,W&K .
Adiwin chapter 6 . 10/17/2006
Nice! I like Ethan. And Quill is a bitch whether or not she 'accepts' her new husband. This is pretty cool, keep writing!
KaiaLeigh chapter 5 . 10/11/2006
Like your story so far, hope you continue to write.
KaiaLeigh chapter 4 . 10/11/2006
Good chapter. So is the soldier someone of importance? I guess I'll have to read and find out.
KaiaLeigh chapter 3 . 10/11/2006
Awesome chapter
KaiaLeigh chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
Great chapter. I like Quill. I noticed you uploaded a lot of new chapters, which is cool.. but if you slow down on uploading them a little bit that might give time for you to get more reviews on your chapters.
Angel chapter 5 . 10/11/2006
Poor Morry. I like the Conquerer Kingdom accent. Also like the fact that Ethan can't change accents with the memory wipe. It's nice to know that characters-even mages-can have limitations.

I feel sorry for both Morry and Ethan, Morry 'cause he's got no idea as to what's going on, and Ethan because he has an artificial amnesiac from the Conquerer Kingdom and a weird dog in his house. It's gonna be a crazy next few days...

Angel
Angel chapter 4 . 10/11/2006
Nice chapter. Good job with Ethan's mind-wiping process. I like the fact that he can tell WHAT the memories are about, but can't actually see them for himself. Like how he gets back at Quill by making "Morry" be a happy social person. Love the stranger's emphasis on the fact that "Morry" is his BOY, not his SON. Very well done.

On to the next chapter!