Reviews for Just Ask
AFractionOfMySoul chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This reminds me of SO many conversations I've had... but of late we've let go of our inhibitions, I think. At least I have.
Very well written, and I liked the enhancements of the emotions
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
uhh i dont get the end ...

and uhh this is a oneshot right?

did he call to ask her to the dance?
dreamforever101 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
aww.. i want to know more about these characters... maybe you should write a story on them..! :D (Maybe after you finish Dare to Trust and Living next door- the other two stories I'm anxiously waiting for you to update!)
Blue Bird Cry chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Hehe. Sigh.

So cute!

I especially love the last three lines. :)
LoveMySoul chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I loved this. Actually it seems like something I would do. I'd have all these thoughts in my head and would be too scared to say anything out loud, especially when it comes to a guy I like.
OrangeStar13 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
What exactly did he mean when he said he's fixed it? He got another date? NO!

hehehe..

The stories cute but it's really a cliffie, can you like add anohter chpater and make it a TWO-SHOT! hahaha
LINNY chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
when did you write this again? LOL... i love it, so dramatic... really shows your true feelings for a guy when you start writing stories about him? HAHAHHAH, so should i give Ben this weblink? :P:P or... was that over last year? i, recalling the formal event...

LOL,

Love lin
Lavi R chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
this is a very cute story!
lexicon37893q09 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Very fun, cute story. I like it!
LongLiveTheCarCrashHearts chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Aw!
Hyperroll chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
aw! if that wasn't the cutest little thing i don't know what is D
SolisLuna chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Aw, cute, I can't wait for your other stories to update too!
angelgrl chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
lolz! i really liked this. u should continue it cause u left us in a cliff hanger-ish ending
igloothree chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
I was all disappointed, thinking it was going to end after he hung up, but the ending was really sweet!
your harbor chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Aww. I absolutely love it! I'm ading it to my favorites. Definitely. *adds to favorites*
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »