Reviews for Cabin fever
A2463 chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
Love it very much!
Brii chapter 8 . 10/27/2008
Nice story :) And I really liked the ending, although it was somewhat predictable that they would stay together. good work!
sunsetLover chapter 8 . 3/3/2008
very very nice..although i'm straight..think so..lol..i thought that this was a very nice one...

life's not always black and white...we'll see...lol
HiMyNameIsLane chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
i loved this story. I almost cried when Sammi was attacked by the bear and when Rachael leaves. I had a feeling you would bring her back but it was still very sad. I tend to put me and my girlfriend into scenes when i read stories so the attack and love scenes were very real for me. I just wanted to tell you this is one of my favorite stories.
unpredicable17 chapter 7 . 10/23/2006
this story had a great ending. in my opinion happy ending are so much better. and sometimes your stories are so gloomy and sad with thier lover leaving and never returning. it's reallt kinda sad. but i really loved this ending so much better then some of the others on some of your other stories. great story with a great ending. i love happy ending.
unpredicable17 chapter 8 . 10/23/2006
this is such a great story. it's so great that sammi got to find love again. once again great story. can't wait for new ones.
Dancer431 chapter 8 . 10/10/2006
I have read all your stories and their all really good. You do have some grammar mistakes, and you switch from present tense to past tense. You also switch the peoples points of views, which makes it sometimes difficult to understand. But other than that your stories are good. I like how each of them is very different, different twists, different types of endings. Some happy, some sad, I find all of them really interesting. I kind of agree that the ending was flat for this story but I did find it interesting, wondering if Rachael was going to come back or if she was going to just leave with her girlfriend. I like all your stories. Can't wait to read more.
sneekie chapter 8 . 10/8/2006
I KNOW IT ENDED LAME BUT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TELLING ME MY STORIES ALWAYS END TRAGIC, ORGINALLY RACHAEL LEAVES AN NEVER RETURNS SO I PUT A HAPPY ENDING IN. SORRY
Lady DreamWriter chapter 8 . 10/7/2006
This story was really good, but the ending leaves much to be desired. It's flat and doesn't really give the reader a sense of triumph or closure, it just ends. I'm very disappointed.
sneekie chapter 7 . 10/7/2006
OK I GUESS I NEED HELP, ANYONE THAT WANTS TO HELP ME WITH THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE I APPRECIATE THAT HELP
Lady DreamWriter chapter 7 . 10/7/2006
Weird... You can't stop this now, I want to know what will happen next, please update soon!
Lady DreamWriter chapter 6 . 10/7/2006
A great chapter, I'm guessing that if Christ comes back, she'll have to leave alone.
Lady DreamWriter chapter 5 . 10/7/2006
And so their hearts become one, I like that. The bear was a really good twist, keep it up.
Lady DreamWriter chapter 4 . 10/7/2006
All good things come with time, yet I wonder what Chris is thinking or if she really is going to come back for Rachael...
Lady DreamWriter chapter 3 . 10/7/2006
There were a few mistakes, but nothing too bad. I like how the characters are slowly changing in each chapter.