Reviews for The Nutcracker Bleeds
anonymousKat chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
This is truly epic and has me enthralled. Although I'm hoping that the nutcracker and anne aren't the ones who fall for each other but olivia and the nutcracker instead c: cheers to you amd your awesome story so far! I hope I get to read more updates in the near future.
The Killer Of Galactus chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
i love this update more please
Chandra.Luna chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Thsi is really good. I like how the roles just got reversed here well done
Prim the amazing chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Bravo! I hope you update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Sarah chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
Hi,

I've been reading your stories for awhile and understand completely why you've moved to Wattpad. I was however trying to find your new profile there and can't. Is your username the same?

Thanks,

Sarah
miki chapter 40 . 12/21/2011
The Nutcracker is my favorite holiday treat during the Christmas season, so after watching the German ballet perform it, I decided to see if there was any fanfiction. Behold, this glorious story!

It's decidedly twisted, which I absolutely love. The characters are unique in their own right and just demand their own spotlight. The plot is very intricate, with every character plotting their own scheme. You've accomplished so much with your variation of the traditional story.

I'm a little disappointed with the ending but it's not completely your fault. I only expected a little more sense from Anne rather than her bursting out and blaming toys (even if it is the truth). Perhaps it's my own self-preservation but from Anne's interruption, it seems Olivia was going to reveal it first. From her condition, I would have let Olivia testify and as Anne, simply indulged her in her fantasy. After all, they did go much kinder on a child than an adult. Also, as a nurse (though more specifically, Olivia's nurse), it would've put Anne in a position to possibly be able to resume her care of Olivia. Little harm would have been accomplished. But I also appreciate irony and tragedy, so while I'm not happy with the turnout, it's certainly something to behold.

Perhaps my thought process is one of the reasons why I valued Edge so highly. No matter. I'm glad to see you persevered with the story and it's only my deepest regret that I hadn't discovered this sooner.
Jiaqui chapter 40 . 12/9/2011
Okay, so maybe a year ago I started reading this, but life got crazy and I just lost track. So it started bugging me a few weeks ago, what ever happened? Not remembering any specifics, I started back at the beginning. Since it was Nutcracker, I figured I'd read it to celebrate Christmas (because, with my dark mind, a horror story is really suitable). I kinda finished early...couldn't stop reading so I lost hours of sleep, and loved it all. I angrily shook my phone when it wouldn't load the next chapter fast enough!

Now yes, Brooke is my favorite, but I like Edge too. The only thing that didn't make Edge my favorite was the purple dress showing his stomach (reminded me of Sai from Naruto too much with his paleness), but personality-wise, I love him!

The idea is just...brilliant. I'm not even going to try to understand how you can plan and come up with it! Brilliant is the only way I can say it, because I can't really explain how much I enjoyed it in words.

Or...

I am content.

(Doesn't happen often.) And it feels like...a relaxed sigh of contentment.

Basically I loved it through and through, and I'm planning to go start one of your other stories! Thank you!
heavenscondemnedkitsune chapter 40 . 10/10/2011
Phoenix: I gotta say that this story is awesome, I have never read a story that has fucked with my mind as this one has. This needs to be made into a movie.

Moonlight: I must say I enjoyed this story, you took my all time fave and made it this story that grips on your heartstrings, so I must say bravo, you have a lovely way with words and the way that the story flowed was to me flawless. I'm glad Phoenix found this and told me about it or I would never have read this.

Phoenix: Hey if you want to send a message to us with the name we used for the review in FanFiction.

Moonlight: In the meantime we will read your other stories, halloween is coming soon and I would very much like to read this with our other friends, I would love to read any books that you publish as well.

Phoenix & Moonlight: Thank you for the awesome/lovely read!
ShatteredLogic12 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This,so far, is wonderful. I relate most to olivia, i know how it feels to be called strange by your family. Unfortunately, i love it:)I've read some of your other stories, so i'm well equpped for darkness. I wonder. . . . . .what could you be thinking of now.
Geeky Punk chapter 39 . 9/12/2011
Double wow! this fic is amazing! so much thought and detail was put into to it and you can really see all the handwork you put in to it. you can really get this published, its awesome, you made every character so real (even though some of them (most) weren't technically real) i really love this story so thank you for it.
Anon chapter 40 . 8/28/2011
Very well written. The characters were fleshed out and made considerable development, and the plot was fantastic. Some parts went on a little too long, but overall the story was great and I'm glad to have read this. I liked your commentary at the end - keep writing!
k3ny3tta chapter 12 . 6/16/2011
Love this story
TwilightStarss chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
SO I was kind of surprised. I thought Anne would be the nice and caring nanny...but bam! She is..not that caring. haha. On to read the next chapter. Your writing is exquisite, by the way. )
mitsukii chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
OH MY GOSH, I LOVE IT. I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY. YOU'RE AN AMAZING WRITER. PLEASE KEEP GOING.
honey splattered brains chapter 39 . 3/22/2011
I am guilty of skipping from 11 to the end because I was sad that Olivia and Armand weren't paired together. D: I completely lost any objective I had to finishing this story because Olivia isn't Armand's love interest. I have got to say though, the way you describe things is extremely real. It is absolutely out of my mind- out of this world that a world so detailed like this could exist. I'm not talking about how unrealistic it is, but how absolutely REAL this actually is.
216 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »