Reviews for The Nutcracker Bleeds
I Am Faithless chapter 7 . 1/9/2007
Hm so the Nutcracker was alive before he came to the house? For him to be sane he must've been. My money's on Olivia's dad and her uncle Liam feeding her whatever poision and its shrunk her, as for Anne I reckon she's been poisioned by the mouse bite, not sure of the connection yet...Let me know if I'm on the right track. Oh and the grammars not quite right in this sentence “I already knew who you are.” It should either be 'I already know who you are' or 'I already knew who you were'!

I Am Faithless chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
Aha, I thought as much, Todd the perfect son has a dark secret indeed! I'm not going to review every chapter, I'll read untill I can't read anymore, review what I'm upto and carry on next time.x

I Am Faithless chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Hey you, I'm loving this already! Your usual characters are showing their faces in various guises and the prose is rich and darkly seductive, my imagination is your slave and you mold it so exquisitely! I'm hooked, feed my darkest desires.

annie10102 chapter 12 . 1/4/2007
nice story. very well ritten...
snowmen melt chapter 32 . 12/20/2006
i read this chapter a while ago but i can't recall anything i'd have anything to comment on.

i miss brooke's character though. / is there no way of him coming back? his brothers kind of frustrate me, they seem really one sided. but what do i know.
Kount Xero chapter 20 . 12/20/2006
Diversion! What diversion! Oh my... oh shite!

I love this. The way things happen to make you crease your brow and then you end up in a "Fuck, of COURSE!" and slap your forehead like Anne did. My dear God... "the worse is yet to come", eh?
Kount Xero chapter 19 . 12/20/2006
I love the way Olivia is treating this like a game... we all invite a little reality into our childish games, don't we?

On the other hand, Brooke is off as well. Goddammit, there isn't anyone out there without ulterior motives as well. It's all a little war; you have all sorts of things that occur only during war happening, all in one big night. There is just too much going on, but it's escalating definitely.

Oh, Anne is jealous! Anne is jealous! Damn, there is one more conflict of interest... or interest in conflict, you name it.
Kount Xero chapter 18 . 12/20/2006
Hmm... nice idea. But hey, my idea of "the toymaker" being responsible still stands; as I hate dolls and likewise stuff (they creep me out, much like this story). I solemnly stand by everything I said before; a toymaker. The King of Rats may be up to a degree, the perpetrator of it all, but hey, I don't think he knew what the hell he was playing at.

Now is left to return to our most popular, most insane heroine (second most insane, actually)... let's see.
Kount Xero chapter 17 . 12/20/2006
Ouch... clairvoyance and a reality that soon will end don't go together. Because...

OH.

It coincides with Liam's theory; inviting fantasy fully in by means of a curse also carries the possibility of it ending when hit by the "objective" (or "other people's") reality at full-force it can shatter greatly. The thing is, fantasy might just be reality, depending on the preception toward it. (I myself fuck around with this concept, but have the tendency to state it explicitly, instead of implicitly, which is a strong point of this story).

As of now, I loved the moth, and the helplessness of it all.
Kount Xero chapter 16 . 12/20/2006
Wow... there is so much in this chapter that I can't even begin. Well, I have to.

First off, Brooke and Armand would make a perfect duo, just one that doesn't talk that much outside of business; and their business is death, in a way ("Killing Is My Business... And Business Is Good!"). Now that they took care of the princess, what's gonna happen? Will The Shaman- ahh, why am I boring this review with questions! I'll find out.

But, nice moment between Anne and Armand. Armand's heartbeat brings a fresh breath from my own childhood, back when I believed toys could feel.
Kount Xero chapter 15 . 12/20/2006
I knew that SOMETHING was off. I mean, not just The Three, but the whole atmosphere reflected something would come along sooner or later. My best guess? The Shaman... that sonofabitch is up to no good, I tell ya. Let's see whose work this is; oh, and I do believe that Edge also has something to do with EVERYTHING (the big picture, I mean)
Kount Xero chapter 14 . 12/20/2006
HA! KNEW IT!

Yes, indeed, Liam is responsible, albeit indirectly. He did bring the cursed nutcracker, and he did for Olivia, which makes me believe that there is only two sane and unaffected (sane could include Anne as well... well, to a degree) people in the house; Mr. and Mrs. Ellington. Liam is responsible (still trying to wrap my nobes around it... he is responsible), but he did it for Olivia? To do what, exactly, or what on EARTH was he THINKING, making her more shut out from reality than she already was! GODDAMN YOU, LIAM!

Well, he had good intentions. Yeah, RIGHT. Is there anyone who doesn't have some sort of a deviation from the norm in this? I take the above statement back, there isn't ONE sane person in the entire house.

So now, Edge was made by Liam too... what's his obsession with heads? He's like a head collector!

M... it's getting feisty, and more interesting by the chapter. I'll go on, boldly, to where no toy has gone before!
Kount Xero chapter 13 . 12/19/2006
The Shaman is a wise one... or at the very least, the one reminding me of Jabba. Only a lot more conniving than him. I don't trust that guy. Armand is wise to warn him for he will crush him down, but what on EARTH is Augustus!
Kount Xero chapter 12 . 12/19/2006
I had figured something was wrong with the flow of time a few chapters back, well, when Anna met Clara and got back to Armand. It was way too long to be one night, but I had guessed that it was just time seeming slower relative to a toy's perception; seeing as how being smaller would make everything seem bigger (or longer in this case).

There is a nice development here, something you are truly capable of. Anne is learning her position in the toy world (or in "The Little War" as I call it), while Armand shows signs of humanity with every passing second; "mock life" as you call it. On the other hand, now I'm HUGELY suspecting Liam to be the one responsible.
Kount Xero chapter 11 . 12/19/2006
Did I mention that it was a trap?

Yes, I knew that little girl was up to no good. I mean, if she had come from Lady Sovereign's kingdom, she should have known the password, whereas Anne never had time to learn it due to the urgency of her previous situation.

Edge is far off as well. This guy smells of trouble. Let me see what it will bring...
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »