Reviews for Heart of Hearts
empathic life chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I love love love the imagery in this, dearest... Wow. It definitely kept my attention; I kept going to see what other kinds of hearts you could come up with. And the descriptions are fabulous. I love the one about the liquid heart, and it being a caricature of art... I just loved the whole thing. Gorgeously done.
SleepwithaSmile chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
One simple word - Beautiful.
little boy on her bike chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
wow.
Rach5678 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I think it might be my new favoite of yours.
Spirit Tigress chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
I've never thought of it like that before. Very nicely written.

Dark Revival

p.s. WE WON FP HAS BEEN UPGRADED! YEAH! WHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

P.P.S. I just had to do that. Sorry.
WyrdWolf chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Wow. This is most definitely a very diligently worked-on and heartfelt poem; you two really did a great job on this. I love the description of the golden heart:

'never to be touched, only admired.'

Very nice. Great, great job on this!

Shane
SympleSymon chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
That was a LOT of hearts, and its obvious you two put a lot of work, effort and thought into this poem...great work!
SirScott chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I liked this poem. I think you covered about of the different types of hearts.

Wishing You Good Health And Plenty Of Wealth, SirScott
Niels Stegeman chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Although I receive tons of reviews from you (which I appreciate deeply), I never seem to get around to reviewing you! Shame on me.

And, after reading this, I think I should. A beautiful and touching poem, with some very good imagery. I love "molded into the greatest weapon or the most beautiful art." That's just wonderful.

P.S.: Thanks for including me in your "buddie list". Only thing is, the "she" is a he!
brokendreams21 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Aw. It's pretty. I like how you inocrporated that not everyone's hearts are the same...It's pretty. (Watch the spelling on 'shrapnel') You used the word 'caricature'! Yayness! The descriptions are en pointe and way beautiful. I can't think of anything else intelligent to say...but there are so many things that I wish that I could put into words at the moment. Well, you did an awesome job!