Reviews for her angels feathers
oxytocin chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
There's a really interesting tone to this piece that you don't see very often. I didn't really like the poem, because it was too angsty for me, but you didn't try to pretend it wasn't. Your style seems very clear, no-nonsense and incredibly self-aware, which is a good thing. The style of this actual poem was interesting - the voice speaking objectively put a whole new slant on the angst genre. Well done.
by His blood chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
ohmygod i fucking love this. you know this kills me. it screams of so much pain & lost innocence and it tears me apart to read this but you wrote it beautifully. i hope you know what an amazing writer you are. and the phrase 'caress the scars' - that is just incredible. the imagery and meaning of it is amazing. it's ironic, something so gentle against something so violent and self-inflicted. this is beautiful. i love your writing. you've kept me sane over the past year, you know that right?

please don't stop writing, i need this now more than ever. your words make me feel better even if it's only for a few minutes of numbness. .amazing.

alison
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
I like this, the first stanza was beautifully and only got better from there.

Keep it up.
morbid-fantasies chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
'Kay, so, I've only read a couple things by you, and you've already made my favorites :) Nice work.
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
ah this is so easy to relate to - people trying to understand, but they have no clue...amazing & powerful work. the last stanza was the perfect way to bring this to a close.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Beautiful. Just, every line was an inspiration.

* Noelle
polka dots and addictions chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
this is amazing, i dont know how else to put it. All your work is just so painful and gorgeous. i love the imaginary as well, and If i have room im definatly favouriting this one. Bex xx
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
This poem is beautiful...absolutely amazing
The Melancholy Cocoa Bean chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
aw wow... *speechless* ...

'carress the scars'

it flows and fits so perfectly and effortlessly, like thoughts and dreams mixed together. this is gorgeous. keep it up :D