Reviews for Haiku Collection 2
Banshee Junior chapter 3 . 1/6/2007
I liked the first two, but jumped up and 'squee'd on seeing this one! It's vivid and yells out in a burst of I do love the 'yellow glow' in the pumpkin lantern! I'm hoping to see more of this in the future!
x account closed x chapter 3 . 11/13/2006
well, i honestly can't choose a favorite between you and your friends writing, however since there was a larger selection of yours and i can get the feel better i would pick you. but hers was awesome as well.

i really like the flow of these. they didn't strike me as haiku, as strange as that sounds. most haikus seemed forced, like the author sat there was 20 minutes muttering silently to themselves, trying to figure out if whatchamacalit had 4 sylables or 6.

and as starnge as THAT was, it was supposed to be a compliment :)

loved these, keep it up you guys.
ignominy chapter 2 . 11/2/2006
i like the pumpkin one best, of course i've always loved pumpkins, especially near holloween, pumpkin pie, pumpkin seeds- all of it. i like the wording "eerie glow" and you placed it well. i like this, try writing haikus with more discriptive words too.
Endless Nightmares chapter 3 . 10/26/2006
I really like this haiku. It's beautiful!
An-Author-At-Heart chapter 3 . 10/10/2006
Oh this one was my favourite! A very lovely contrast, I must say. Lovely imagery here, i can see the picture of the red rose blowing in the wind. Very good! :D
An-Author-At-Heart chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
Oh lovely. That bit of imagery is nice, and I like tiny bit of rhyme with light and night.
An-Author-At-Heart chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Cute! A nice haiku to get into the spirit of Halloween :D
criti-sized chapter 3 . 10/10/2006
Well, I can't give any feedback on haikus, being that I already mentioned I suck at them, but the imagery of this one is nice.
criti-sized chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
Another nice one. the sweet shortness of the haikus are really good.
criti-sized chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
This was a really nice haiku. I normally don't read them, but decided to try my luck on them, and this is really nice. The fact that it's about halloween makes it cute.

Also thanks for the review for my poems.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Creates the theme well. Very relatable to Halloween.
Moondog Dozier chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
Very Visual. I like the contrast of light off of a specific image. Good work. I'll try to send you a haiku for your collection.
Moondog Dozier chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
Very poignant. I like how you use the color in the end line to contrast with the season. Good haiku.
Sakura Taking chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
I think the third haiku really completes the collection because it ties the two themes together very well. Very beautiful and somewhat vivid imagery. Awesome work! )
Sakura Taking chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
I think I like this better than the first one. This one has a better flow and imagery. Keep it up!