Reviews for Unexpected Love
IHateMyLoveLife chapter 11 . 8/9/2008
I love this story. I can see it all happen. It's amazing; the best story I've read yet.
angelofsongs chapter 4 . 3/30/2007
So does tht mean Hayden will end up w/ Tanner?

invizygirl chapter 11 . 3/29/2007
yay no judgement by looks! gotta respect any parent with enough sense to get to know someone first. good writing.
sweets555 chapter 11 . 3/28/2007
great chapter! i think its making me like tanner even more. love you!
Lady of Confusion chapter 10 . 2/1/2007
i really like it update soon!
Riley Kathleen chapter 10 . 1/11/2007
Aw... sorry! :3 I lurve him...still...god, why can;t there be any good looking guys my age that live where I live! xP

Anyhoodles, I like this chapter, but it twas kinda just, filler it seemed. Oh well, anything is good by me! I still wanna know what's gonna end up happening in this story! T-T

~WF
eyeoftherose09 chapter 10 . 1/9/2007
It's fine, that was just what I got from it. Well I think it was pretty good this chapter! (About the rushing in part.) I understand what you mean, I get like that too sometimes and just have to sit back and be like, "Faith! Calm down!" Okay, I just noticed that.

Well nice chapter! Very cute. Please update soon.
invizygirl chapter 10 . 1/8/2007
hey cool! im mentioned! go me! hehe. nice chapter. kinda glad to see a less bitter divorcee. breaks the mold a little bit. good writing.
Kaede Kitsurani chapter 9 . 1/8/2007
. Hey! I'm so glad you updated! Anyway, keep going. I love Tanner in these past chapters. )
sweets555 chapter 10 . 1/8/2007
cute! tanner's brother seems absolutely adorable. loved it, cant wait for you to update
xLilyx chapter 10 . 1/8/2007
her earrings sound cool. random i know, a whole chapter and I pick up on the earrings. lol It moves along nicely but more descrption would probably help. Anyway update ;)
invizygirl chapter 9 . 1/4/2007
hey cool! i was mentioned! hehe. aw thats cute. i like that the guy is the unexperianced one for once. good chapter.
eyeoftherose09 chapter 9 . 12/26/2006
Cute. I think it was neat how you had him nervous and make it hurt. It shows he's a real person and everything's not perfect.
eyeoftherose09 chapter 8 . 12/26/2006
Adorable. *sigh*
eyeoftherose09 chapter 7 . 12/26/2006
Aw, this was a cute chapter. I loved it.
44 | Page 1 .. Last Next »