Reviews for Unexpected Love
eyeoftherose09 chapter 6 . 12/26/2006
I really really really like this story. One thing. I felt it was a little insensitive, when you said the dinner parties were one thing she didn't miss. It just bothered me a little.

I want to apologize if I'm always complaining, I'm just trying to tell you what I feel from the story. And it's really, really good, I like it a lot. Once again, I'm sorry if I've offended or anything.
eyeoftherose09 chapter 5 . 12/26/2006
Cute. I like Tanner a lot.
eyeoftherose09 chapter 4 . 12/26/2006
Well, I don't mind the first-person point of view. I guess the only problem I have now (yes, the only - I've gotten over the others) is that it seems a little rushed. Well, maybe that's the same problem I had last time. They're just hanging out awfully fast. But I do like it, this story. I'm sorry others aren't reading it.
eyeoftherose09 chapter 3 . 12/26/2006
Nice chapter!
eyeoftherose09 chapter 2 . 12/26/2006
I am liking this story so far, though I have a few things to bring up. The first is that "Robby" was spelled two different ways. The second isn't really a grammar thing, just something that poked at me. I'd kind of like a little more in between the dialouge. I felt like it was really rushed. After one conversation it was immediatly swept on to the next one.

But like I said, I'm enjoying it so far.
xLilyx chapter 9 . 12/26/2006
I liked it, so sweet and awkward. Some stories just launch into things but this definately suits the characters. :)

As usual, update! lol ooh and merry late xmas. hehe
sweetheart007 chapter 9 . 12/25/2006
update soon
Riley Kathleen chapter 9 . 12/25/2006
T-T Tanner should be mine...*sniffles*

Yeah, In yearbook we somehow meet our deadlines, but most of the time it seems like we're just goofing off. We don't have a newpaper...we've ALMOST had one several times, but no, we don't have one. .

Nice chappie, and so was the last one. You did pretty good describing the scene where she tells her dad.
Riley Kathleen chapter 7 . 12/12/2006
yay! I like this story so far...I've been reading heavier things in school, like The OUtsiders, and its bugging me...anyh00! TANNER! I wanna kiss! o.o xD lol I'm braindead...I've just used all my brain cells on yearbook (where we didn't actually work xD)

~WF
planetnoodle chapter 7 . 12/10/2006
aw, you make me feel intensly important.

you put me on your author comments-thing

but your story is intensly good. I am absolutely in love with it.

me
sweets555 chapter 7 . 12/10/2006
aww cute! i really love this story so far and i cant wait for more!
invizygirl chapter 7 . 12/10/2006
classic get-together scene written really well. good work.
xLilyx chapter 7 . 12/10/2006
aww, she finally read out a poem. Tanner's a sneaky little devil all ths same. lol Yeah, if I can ever bebothered to write a story (they're all lying dormant in a big dusty file on this computer) I just end up stopping it somewhere and if you dunno just keep on writing. Normally works hehe. like the ending of this story was perfecto. :) Now I'll say update soon and leave this horribly long review.
xtotallyatpeacex chapter 7 . 12/10/2006
Yay for updates! Lol. Anyways, good job, hope you update again sooN! :D
Hannah chapter 7 . 12/9/2006
This story is one of the very few that can keep my attention on this website.

Please continue writing.