Reviews for Unexpected Love
Laney chapter 7 . 12/9/2006
OMG OMG. Your writing is magnificent. I can't get enough. It sounds like my ex boyfriend and me... I was the straight A student, and he the popular bad boy... Ah, good memories. Keep it up!
Kaede Kitsurani chapter 6 . 11/27/2006
Cool chapter!

You're doing great and your chapters are so interesting.
invizygirl chapter 6 . 11/26/2006
oo great story. you make tanner seem so real. i luv it. update soon.
Michaela King chapter 6 . 11/26/2006
No prob! I really like the story! I don't know if you meant it this way, but Tanner seems kind of wise, like he's supposed to help Hayden get over her own self-consciousness. I don't know. Just a thought.

I'm dying for more Evan. The exchanges between the two are hilarious!
sweets555 chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
omg! this story is amazin! i can really relate to hayden, its just so life like! keep it up
Riley Kathleen chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
Tanner sounds so wondermusly hot and awesome! xD Sorry, I have a weak spot for guys with eyeliner, and guys who dress and act like her does. And I also love art .

Anyhoo, wonderful so far. It seems to be one of those sweet, romancy things that make me feel happy and fuzzy. I do wonder how far you plan to go with this though.

Please, update fast or I'll pester you to xD

~WF
xLilyx chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
I like it, nice and simple. I don't mean that in a bad way, it's a straight forward read. You don't get mixed up in a million different plot lines, which happens quite alot. Do update. Don't worry about chapter length, as you start getting into it the story will write itself out :)
planetnoodle chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
this is REALLY good.

like really good

and my brother's name is Evan.

that's weird isn't it?

because my sister's exboyfriend's name is tanner

i have a cousin named hayden

and one of my friends is called isabel, but she goes by Belle.

okay.

thought I'd throw that out there. but anyway. this is really really good.
Kaede Kitsurani chapter 4 . 11/12/2006
Hey, great story. Keep going, you've got your own style going there.

Helena Evangelist chapter 4 . 11/12/2006
This is good so far, nice work. The only suggestion I would make is to add in more details and maybe read over your work to check for missed words. Over all, this story has definite potential. Great work.
Render Syn Avicennasis chapter 4 . 11/12/2006
I'm thoroughly enjoying the way you're writing this, and I love the characterizations you're dishing out. It seems to have some great potential and I cannot wait to read more, though I do have to request longer chapters :P.

Tanner intrigues me, and his character seems well-developed. Either you've been developing him for a while, or you're basing him off of someone you know. Atleast, that's my take of him.
Michaela King chapter 4 . 11/12/2006
Well, I've read it now, too. I think it's great. I don't feel that Hayden's typical at all- she's reclusive and focused on her studies, yet everyone likes her. I also like trying to figure Tanner out. What drove him to make the change? And then there's Evan. I love the banter between the two, especially because it reminds me of a certain arrogant jerk in my own life. Yeah, Hayden reminds me a lot of myself, which I think I can attribute to your abilities as a writer. Good ones can make the readers feel that connection to their characters and plots, I think.

Okay, that's enough rambling. I'm looking forward to more!
The Egg chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
Where's the hook?

The MC isn't as bad as I thought she would be. And the teacher having the name M is weird, because I was just reading a manga with a character named L. DoodoodoodooDoodoodoodoo...(Twilight Zone, sorry)

Keep writing, you have great style, but it's like I am with mystery novels. It's just not my cup of tea.
The Egg chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Ravenscraft? What the hell?

Okay, apart from the names, and the ultra-typical lead girl, the plot sounds like a great idea. Although I'm not sure if first-person is the greatest idea for the story, you can try it, because it's not like you have to listen.

If she could really care less, why did she even mention it? Kinna contradictory.

Still, wondering where this'll go.

OH YEAH! If you don't like my advice then at least make sure the chapters are at least five pages long each? I'm sick of first-person stories with short, choppy little chapters and a plot that gives way to 'I wanna finish this' impulse.

Okay, I'm done being bitchy.
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3