Reviews for The Truth Inside Insanity
nevermore the silent cry chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
are you really so busy that you can't write? i dunno, maybe you are...but then again...i don't think so...and then...what...happens...!
FunkyFlower chapter 5 . 12/3/2006
OMG! NO! he didnt just do that! O_O plz tell me ur gonna make this into a twist and just say it was all a dream and that Brian and his mom havent really died? oh man! i am pretty much speechless. absolutely awesome story though Seth... it HAS to have a happy ending though, or i will seriously... GRR! ah well... i guess i'll have to wait for an update which of course u have to do IMMEDIATELY! hurry up! lol. i am really curious as to what will happen next. can u gimme a hint at least?

anywayz, FAB story, update NOW! cya's ;)

FunkyFlower chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
that is a brilliant twst! somehow the supernatural stuff seems to link and flow really well. i was quite surprised, but its awesome. one thing to improve: 'you're' and 'your'. 'your' is used when saying something like 'your book' but 'you're' is used when u say 'you're pretty' or something. other than that, this is a freaky, yet fantastic chapter. i like the suspense u created. u might want to work on the ending, since it seems as if it's stopped halfway through something...but other than that, awesome as always Seth,

FunkyFlower chapter 3 . 12/3/2006
O_O ok, that was a freaky chapter! lol, i really liked the overall way u made it, but the last bit just sent chills through me. its like a foreshadowing... O_O Brian is the brother, right? did u mention he was already at the table or did i miss that? anyway, fab chp and good suspense. Kai is certainly different from the others ;)

FunkyFlower chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
absolutely awesome twist. this is flowing so well Seth. u HAVE to keep updating this one. loved it so far. just one thing... u might want to stretch the scene where Kai is reading the letter...that bit is rushed. i know that if it was me, i would feel far more disbelief than quickly accepting it. u might want to dwell on his emotions more, on that bit. apart from that, brilliant :D

FunkyFlower chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
OMG! can i kill you now? O_O GRR! cliffhanger! this is an absolutely awesome story! i cant wait to read on and will do so if time permits... it flows really well and makes me curious about Kai and his life even more. absolutely fantastic ending to this though! :D u HAVE to finish this one... ;) btw, thank you so much for accepting my C2 invite. feel free to add any good stories/poems and no, they dont have to be focused around the topic of Angels/Devils only :D

i dont mean to be critical but u just need to improve one thing: the 'their' and 'there' bits. there 'over there' and their 'their eyes were green' or whatever. lol. you just need to sort out which one u use for which context, but overall, this is BRILLIANT! definitely going on my favs... u HAVE to update this asap. i am really sorry if i dont reply for ages but lots of pressure from my schoolwork and family issues right now... but anyway, keep it up ;)

*hugs*

dolly-dear chapter 5 . 10/30/2006
Oh, my. I bet Kai thinks he's truely insane now, if he didn't before. I wonder what he will do next? Will he try to find 'the guide of earth?' Is this all real, or is it a dream, I wonder. "Face your worst fears..."

Overall, I like it. Even though it seems a bit cliche. But what story isn't, you know? Keep writing!
Avalon Cress chapter 5 . 10/30/2006
You're doing really well so far. It's definitely got the suspense thing going well. Also, your use of vocab is really nice. You're using the right types of words, and in the right places. *nods* Over all, I really like it, and think you're doing a really good job with it. Keep it up, I'm ready to hear more, no matter how... gruesome it may be. :)

- *shrugs* Me.
Kai the Great chapter 4 . 10/25/2006
Awesome! A new chapter to read.

It's getting very interesting. You ended the chapter at the perfect place, leaving me wondering... Hurry up with the next, won't you?
Kai the Great chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Great story so far. I love the character names, they aren't super common. It doesn't hurt that the main character sharesmy nickname. ;D

Can't wait for the next part. Keep it up!

Kai The Great

- By the way, love your tastes in music.
Wingsister chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
Ah, you've updated. _ That was really quick. I love this chapter, and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Wingsister chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
I like this one very much, I hope you'll update soon. "The air was thick and heavy as a smell of something rotten assaulted his nose. The world around them had frozen, and only he and the girl existed. Staring into her eyes, he could swear he heard a voice whisper inside his mind…" I really love how those few lines were written.