Reviews for Cooking With World War II's Dictators
Hannah chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
I greatly enjoyed this, though I wish I knew more about these men and the details of WWII, as I can tell I would have enjoyed it even more if I did. But it was quite awesome even so; really liked it!
Das Maechtig Fuehrerin chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I love this.

LOVE IT.
The Day Hitler Found Trancent chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
LOVE THIS.
Cath F chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
OMG, this was hilarious! I wish I were good at writing TV show scripts too, but unfortunately, I'm not.
Le Cosmonaute chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
This one seems to have gone off on a tnagent with Himmler and Hitler, but it doesn't detract from anything-that is to say, it's still hilarious. Again, good work! I hope you update, but I see that this was updated last November so I doubt it! But it would be really nice.
Le Cosmonaute chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Hahaha! Couldn't stop laughing! This is great, really cleverly written/thought up. Good work! Going to read the next chapter...
Sophie Ulquiorra Allen chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
Lovely few chapters you have here, and very, very amusing! I can't wait to read more. :D
Kohlomere chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
Wow...I didn't think I would ever read such a thing. I loved it! They are hilarious, I bet you just loved The Producers. Anyway, great job and keep up the good work, E.
Lizagna chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Haha, this is good. I don't think for a moment that you were copying my work. The ideas are different. Thanks for reviewing my work and I'm glad that you liked it. I never knew that French poodles were in fact German dogs. I'll have to file that one away for quiz bowl. Thanks so much.

-Lizagna
Grafsburg chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Hey, pretty good. Keep it up.