Reviews for Istar v2: A demon's demon
Van Quatra chapter 15 . 8/8/2011
this and the first one are really good stories, i hope you update soon... unless you aren't anymore. and if that is true that sucks. anyway awesome.
le roi des pirates chapter 8 . 10/19/2006
Yay!

It's actually a bit...wierd? Because well, that's kind of..me? Haha, it's like watching a film of yourself you've never seen before. It's all good though. I'm so freakin' glad you decided to post I star 2! I smile. _
Adaku chapter 3 . 10/17/2006
Why'd did you have to review Night Slayer? I'll hopefully continue the story if I have time. Oh, right thanks for the review, and keep at it with your story. _
Adaku chapter 2 . 10/17/2006
Fictionpress has been out forever, I never thought I would miss it so much. -_-

Hey, I have a character who's named Kai. Whatever, this is getting interesting so far. I'll be reading more. Till next time

adaku-chan
pandakitree chapter 6 . 10/9/2006
Are you sure you put this in the right story? It seems like this chapter should be put in the first version of Istar.
pandakitree chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
You should think about using pagebreaks. They help to switch from one scene to another.

If you don't know how to, when you upload a story, it shows you what it looks like. It kinda looks like when you're editing your profile. You can add pagebreaks there.

So, far, I am enjoying this version of Istar. You may want to extend the chapters though. They're kinda o n the short side.

It's okay if there aren't as many because you update pretty quickly. So the wait for a chapter would be balanced.

Also, are you sure it's "Daemons"? Or do you mean demons? You may want to look at that.

Dhalia